Thaivisa Offers Ticketing Assistance For Stranded Travelers

george

Thaivisa offers ticketing assistance for stranded travelers

Thaivisa Expat Repatriation Assistance

We have the flights in and out of Thailand.

BANGKOK: -- Thaivisa.com from today are able to assist its members to fly in or out of Thailand through our association with the major Airlines Networks. We strongly believe it will be 7 days before Thailand's main Airports re-open.

From today we are in a position to assist stranded members and their families with their urgent travel requirements.

We are able to assist with re-routing or issue of a new tickets to get you to your destination.

Get Assistance now:

http://www.thaivisa.com/latest/thaivisa-ex...assistance.html

If i may be allowed to ask on behalf of members.

What will be the charges to cover this important and much appreciated work please.

Anything reasonable is well worth it as the travel agents will be making charges, many well beyond reasonable.

Can family and friends of members use this service via ourselves and at the same time generate some extra business and thus providing an alternative for them as against the iffy travel agents, many who will be a little economical with English ect.

marshbags :o

Edited by marshbags

What will be the charges to cover this important and much appreciated work please.

Anything reasonable is well worth it as the travel agents will be making charges, many well beyond reasonable.

Can family and friends of members use this service via ourselves and at the same time generate some extra business and thus providing an alternative for them as against the iffy travel agents, many who will be a little economical with English ect.

marshbags :o

This is a 3rd party service, which we have been working on for the past few days in order to assist our members, their friends and families in the approach to high season.

We do this for our members as a free service in this crises, the booking network we are using charges a normal booking charge for this service. The details of this can be obtained from them directly through the link posted above.

/G : :D

Get Assistance now:

I am on a flight into Thailand in the very near future. I have learned not to believe what airlines tell their customers. Now they tell me I can fly to U-Thapao and that there will be a bus from there to Bangkok. My idea is that they just want to shove their customers to the next point, no matter what happens. So I think I have the choice between postponing my trip or 12 to 24 hours of chaos, no food, no water and staff yelling at me: "Ask the staff on board" or "Please check at the next counter" and "We do not know".

The minimum information they could give is:

What happened with the previous flights?

What level organisation can I expect at arrival?

How long did passengers have to wait?

They have all this information but do not share it with their passengers. We are just cattle and all we have to do is shut up and wait.

So I clicked the assistance link of this forum.

Strange I have to give all my data before they give me a clue about what is going to happen with this data. Will they monopolise my booking? Will they legally represent me? Will I be able NOT to accept their proposal once they have my data? Will they force me to accept their suggestion? Will that include uninsured limoservice from Phuket to Udon at farang superprice? Will there be a charming but deadly lady waiting for me in the arrival space?

I want to know what cat is in the bag before I (maybe) buy. And most of all I want to disclose my data only after I know what is in petto.

It is touching to see that Thaivisa tries to help their members. But they should also realise that farang who know a bit about Thailand, have learned to be careful.

It might already be of great help to read about the experiences people had arriving at U-Thapao.

I am on a flight into Thailand in the very near future. I have learned not to believe what airlines tell their customers. Now they tell me I can fly to U-Thapao and that there will be a bus from there to Bangkok. My idea is that they just want to shove their customers to the next point, no matter what happens. So I think I have the choice between postponing my trip or 12 to 24 hours of chaos, no food, no water and staff yelling at me: "Ask the staff on board" or "Please check at the next counter" and "We do not know".

The minimum information they could give is:

What happened with the previous flights?

What level organisation can I expect at arrival?

How long did passengers have to wait?

They have all this information but do not share it with their passengers. We are just cattle and all we have to do is shut up and wait.

So I clicked the assistance link of this forum.

Strange I have to give all my data before they give me a clue about what is going to happen with this data. Will they monopolise my booking? Will they legally represent me? Will I be able NOT to accept their proposal once they have my data? Will they force me to accept their suggestion? Will that include uninsured limoservice from Phuket to Udon at farang superprice? Will there be a charming but deadly lady waiting for me in the arrival space?

I want to know what cat is in the bag before I (maybe) buy. And most of all I want to disclose my data only after I know what is in petto.

It is touching to see that Thaivisa tries to help their members. But they should also realise that farang who know a bit about Thailand, have learned to be careful.

It might already be of great help to read about the experiences people had arriving at U-Thapao.

If you not not have urgent business, you may want to delay for a few more weeks.

marshbags :D

This is a 3rd party service, which we have been working on for the past few days in order to assist our members, their friends and families in the approach to high season.

We do this for our members as a free service in this crises, the booking network we are using charges a normal booking charge for this service. The details of this can be obtained from them directly through the link posted above.

/G : :D

Get Assistance now:

Without sounding condescending, once again you have provided our membership with yet another splendid service.

What we have courtesy of yourselves has to be the best of any forum i am aware of.

Of course our membership compliments your efforts in helping each other, but you always lead by example.

IMHO, we are very lucky indeed. :o

marshbags :D

Edited by marshbags