Problem With Some Software

galowgala

i have a problem installing some software can anyone recommend someone to come to my house in Pattaya and fix the problem for me ?

Better response if posted in the proper forum? Loads and loads of geeks in Pattaya browse the Computer, etc.. forum.

i have a problem installing some software can anyone recommend someone to come to my house in Pattaya and fix the problem for me ?

Better response if posted in the proper forum? Loads and loads of geeks in Pattaya browse the Computer, etc.. forum.

ive done that b4 this is the correct forum as it is a pattaya related query where people who live pattaya read a lot more than the computer forum, so u didnt answer my question. yet another know it all :o

ive done that b4 this is the correct forum as it is a pattaya related query where people who live pattaya read a lot more than the computer forum, so u didnt answer my question. yet another know it all :D

Could not agree with you more. :o

Try Kh. Kilen 081-2953860

Nice young guy, very Falang friendly with lots of experience....Fair priced all-round "roomservice"...Say hello from Michael and he will put in some extra effort. Has software in most languages. 500.--/Hour

Warning: He is usually a little late, but very trustworthy, nice and patient, been in business for 10 years here in Pattaya!Provides also full phone line & ADSL connection service at nominal fee!

Try Kh. Kilen 081-2953860

Nice young guy, very Falang friendly with lots of experience....Fair priced all-round "roomservice"...Say hello from Michael and he will put in some extra effort. Has software in most languages. 500.--/Hour

Warning: He is usually a little late, but very trustworthy, nice and patient, been in business for 10 years here in Pattaya!Provides also full phone line & ADSL connection service at nominal fee!

i agree with homeless, he's a good guy, mention Terry and I recommended you and he will help you.

ive done that b4 this is the correct forum as it is a pattaya related query where people who live pattaya read a lot more than the computer forum, so u didnt answer my question. yet another know it all :o

Well galowgala, I do happen to be a fully certificated in IT but since you don't specify what your problem is and specifically do NOT want a know it all, I will let you happily wallow around in your pit of computer ignorance, sorting out the geeks from the nerds.

"I do happen to be a fully certificated in IT" <deleted>??? Not certified in the proper use of English though. Ha Ha.

There are a lot of Nerds out there but to reiterate a point, if you mention what your problem is and what the software is maybe one of us NERDS can give you a few pointers without calling in the so called experts.

Edited by moddeydhoo