Crackdowns We'd Really Like To See

Ijustwannateach

Instead of all these silly grandstanding crackdowns on impossibly large or amorphous targets like "poverty," "prositution," "traffic," and so forth, how about some specific crackdowns we'd like to see? Let's stick with one-liners to keep the momentum up- for a start:

A crackdown on the "sexy dvd" boys plague on foreigners in almost every big tourist shopping area.

"Steven"

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of all these silly grandstanding crackdowns on impossibly large or amorphous targets like "poverty," "prositution," "traffic," and so forth, how about some specific crackdowns we'd like to see?  Let's stick with one-liners to keep the momentum up- for a start:

A crackdown on the "sexy dvd" boys plague on foreigners in almost every big tourist shopping area.

"Steven"

Vehicles that pass on the left when driving on a two lane road.

Good topic! I see some really good ones covered already. I'll expand upon one. I don't care if someone sells sex dvd's. It's when they impede my path, put it 2 inches from my nose, then wipe their grubby hands across my arm as I walk by that needs put an end to. And they ALL do that. What's the old line "one of these days...POW! right in the kisser". :o