Anyone Going Near Khao San Road In The Next Month?

Bananaman

God's knows why you would want to visit that hideous tourist trap but if you have a plan to and are of charitable character then you might be in a position to do me a huge favour (it doesn't involve collecting teddy bears stuffed with narcotics from any dodgy characters in bars). I need to purchase something that I can't get here as far as I know and I don't have time to go there myself. Any kind persons out there in a position to help? PM me if you can.

Cheers

Edited by Bananaman

I need to purchase something that I can't get here

fake dreadlocks? im intrigued... what could be at Khao San that you cant get here?

ah ha! fake degree in Applied Physics!? ASTV press pass?

It is something made locally but purporting to be made elsewhere and by an international organisation but I'm sure forum rules forbid me from discussing items of this nature, hence my need to be somewhat less than specific.

fake dreadlocks? im intrigued... what could be at Khao San that you cant get here?

It is something made locally but purporting to be made elsewhere and by an international organisation but I'm sure forum rules forbid me from discussing items of this nature, hence my need to be somewhat less than specific.

If you get less specific than that you will become bloody VAGUE ! :o

If you get less specific than that you will become bloody VAGUE ! :o

I am talking about documentation that's less than authentic but appearing to be otherwise, so SomNamNah was pretty spot on.