Window Cleaning Tool

Rob5060

Anybody know where I can get one of those extendaable window cleaners with the sponge one side and a scraper the other

I have seem some about 6 foot in length but woulud like one which extends to reach the upstairs easily

Cheers

Not sure if Home Pro at Big C would carry them or not. If you don't mind improvising find one which has a squeegee/sponge head that comes off without a problem and then just mount it on a longer pole - bamboo poles are fairly easy to come by. I know painters use sectioned threaded poles, so it might be possible to adapt one of those - should be fairly easy to locate. Sometimes the window cleaners for automobiles have fairly stout hollow plastic handles which might be adapted to fit over a long pole by using a hacksaw to cut off the end. Those short black self-taping screws used in lowered ceilings would probably work to fasten a jerry-rig like this, as they will go through the plastic and wood without much trouble; and then of course there is always the ubiquitous Duct Tape... You might check for most of these items at any of the small neighborhood hardware shops if you speak Thai.