Its Happened Again.

Jockstar

I'm not being an ######. But i have tried to post 2 posts that are similar but they have been deleted. No reason why. Its just happened/ No reason.. Why do the mods close a thread with an explanation for some and no reason for other people and then its gone ? Not reason why! Come on mods. at least give a reason! Dont just delete it. Nothing said. Be a man or a woman and stand by your decision and back it up.

Brit. This is probably true. But at least back it up. Sorry Jockstar i am closing this thread because.................................. I have heard the mods are being a bit ruthlesss recently. It was Thai related/. Maybe not every one would agree with what was said,. I'm not gonna mention what i said in the previous post or this will be be binned aswell.

Brit. This is probably true. But at least back it up. Sorry Jockstar i am closing this thread because.................................. I have heard the mods are being a bit ruthlesss recently. It was Thai related/. Maybe not every one would agree with what was said,. I'm not gonna mention what i said in the previous post or this will be be binned aswell.

all that you can post nowadays is nice safe non contentious harmless posts that would not offend a nun , otherwise you can forget it.

boring topics such as trolls ,nicknames, hair in your navel, are all welcome ,avatars, bla bla bla .

anything that will send readers to sleep is ok

all that you can post nowadays is nice safe non contentious harmless posts that would not offend a nun , otherwise you can forget it.

boring topics such as trolls ,nicknames, hair in your navel, are all welcome ,avatars, bla bla bla .

anything that will send readers to sleep is ok

A troll perhaps ?

I think we get away with murder on this forum. I used to visit one in the Uk, and they deleted loads of my stuff. A lot of it was jokes from TFM. I think it was run by the womens guild. And Jock strap, sorry, Jockstar, you want to read some of your entry,s again. :o

I think we get away with murder on this forum. I used to visit one in the Uk, and they deleted loads of my stuff. A lot of it was jokes from TFM. I think it was run by the womens guild. And Jock strap, sorry, Jockstar, you want to read some of your entry,s again.  :o

Well Simple. Sorry Simbo. I was pissed last night when i posted this. No stress. The topic which was deleted should have been deleted as it broke the rules. So no big deal. :D

I think we get away with murder on this forum. I used to visit one in the Uk, and they deleted loads of my stuff. A lot of it was jokes from TFM. I think it was run by the womens guild. And Jock strap, sorry, Jockstar, you want to read some of your entry,s again.  :o

Well Simple. Sorry Simbo. I was pissed last night when i posted this. No stress. The topic which was deleted should have been deleted as it broke the rules. So no big deal. :D

Having checked the Trash Can, the post (actually a Poll) was deleted due to inappropriate content.

This is true. As i said no stress. I was drunk last night.

IMO, the mods on Thaivisa are too sensitive. Everyone here is 18 or older, Thailand certainly ranks up there with the worst of them regarding available sex in all its forms, posters, many of them ajarns, herein often tell tales of their many exploits including drunken nights out, the government is as corrupt as any, ad infinitum, ad naseum.

And yet, when it comes to posting herein, its "don't offend anyone" especially the mods. Then posters are prevented from posting with no explanation or warning.

No wonder there are 15,000 user names. lol

Edited by Thaigrr

There was a lot of that going around last night ... or so I heard :D

I wasn't

Were you at an AA meeting then ? :D

Not unless you call waiting on a bunch of pissed up farangs the A.A.

Ohhhh work and earning. Altogether different. Sorry for adverse inference :D

.... when it comes to posting herein, its "don't offend anyone" especially the mods.  Then posters are prevented from posting with no explanation or warning....

Wrong - you don't offend the mods, you break the forum rules and we apply the punishment. It is our unpaid job to keep the site clean so that it is not banned by the Thai ISP for inappropriate content.

Mods may PM members when they delete posts, but it's a lot of trouble to go to when there are hundreds of new topics to view. So if your post disappears you can be sure its because of its content.

Same thing when a topic is closed - usually the mod will add a post and then close the topic, but sometimes topics are so clearly inappropriate they are just closed. Sometimes whole topic gets deleted.

If you get warned - i.e. your warning level is increased - you are usually PM'd about it . And if you are suspended, you are usually PM'd about it.

If you get banned, you can't even log in so there's not much point for a mod to PM you.