Looking For House To Rent For 4 Weeks, Starting Dec. 17th (next Week).

I am heading to Samui, and was going to just find a place when I get there. Was wondering if anyone here has, or knows about, a good place to stay. I could do a bungalow on the beach or a small 1 bedroom villa (away from the beach if need be). My budget for the whole 4 weeks is about 60,000 baht. 80,000 maximum. I am travelling with my wife and daughter so am looking for a nice place, with communal pool.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

Can fix you up with a 3 bed bungalow, with private pool. Good size garden with gate.

About 5 mins from beach.

4 Km south of Lamai.

60000 baht/4 weeks.

Mostly newly furnished.

Can supply photos if genuine interest.

INCLUDING SUZUKI JEEP!!!

If interested, contact me as soon as possible.

Eric

My budget for the whole 4 weeks is about 60,000 baht. 80,000 maximum. I am travelling with my wife and daughter so am looking for a nice place, with communal pool.

Is that just for the rental or does it also include food, entertainment, etc? Because if that's just for the living arrangements, you can get a SUPER SWEET place for that amount.

Edited by koheesti

Eric, pls send photos....have spent the last 2 winters on Samui. I am looking for a place preferably with own pool, would like satellite tv, close to beach, vehicle is a plus and must have wifi. What are you offering? Please send pictures. Maid service and price are negotiable.

Would not let me PM you so have to post query here.....sorry.