Transferring Money From Thailand

What is the cheapest/safest way to transfer money from my Thailand accont? cash, travelers checks, wire transfer, etc? Are traveler's checks pretty safe? Is the cost of a wire transfer worth it? I am only transferring a little over 100,000 thai aht. Thanks in advance!

What is the cheapest/safest way to transfer money from my Thailand accont? cash, travelers checks, wire transfer, etc? Are traveler's checks pretty safe? Is the cost of a wire transfer worth it? I am only transferring a little over 100,000 thai aht. Thanks in advance!

Bangkok Bank now have Internet banking for the purpose of transferring cash out of Thailand.

Bangkok Bank now have Internet banking for the purpose of transferring cash out of Thailand.

Yep, but you still have to go the bank to sign the paper from the Bank of Thailand stating the reason of your transfer :o