Herr Ekhart Aka Gypsy Rose Guest House

Gladiator

For those of you who know Gypsy and may be unaware. I chatted to him this morning.He will be admitted to Suandork Hospital on Friday for a Triple Bypass Sugery.

I searched high and low in Suandork to visit Gypsy but could not find him. This morning (15th December) I found him in the Rose Guest House restaurant mulling over a mountain of packets of medicine. It seems that they have had to defer the Triple By-Pass until next week account of fluid retention. He was most appreciative of your concern and good wishes.

Yep, all the best Gypsy; add my voice to the well-wishers' please Gladiator.

Gypsy won't know me by my TV nickname but he might recognise the description of a young, tall, good looking and well spoken Brit who comes in for breakfast every so often.

I'll be in for a breakfast when I get back to Chiang Mai and I expect to see Herr Gypsy fighting fit.

JxP

Edited by JuniorExPat

• 4 weeks later...
For those of you who know Gypsy and may be unaware. I chatted to him this morning.He will be admitted to Suandork Hospital on Friday for a Triple Bypass Sugery.

I searched high and low in Suandork to visit Gypsy but could not find him. This morning (15th December) I found him in the Rose Guest House restaurant mulling over a mountain of packets of medicine. It seems that they have had to defer the Triple By-Pass until next week account of fluid retention. He was most appreciative of your concern and good wishes.

I am happy to advise that today (Monday 12the January) I chatted to Gypsy, who is back at the Rose Guesthouse Restaurant, after his operation. He is still a little sore in various places but he advises me that this should disappear over the next two weeks.

Other than that - the pre-op shaving seems to have included his moustache! He wishes to thank everyone for their good wishes