Recommendation For Good Masseur.......

blondiewonder

hi 

can anyone recommend a good masseur. one that has good qualifications, credentials and a wealth of experience, one that speaks good english so that i can discuss my back problem in detail with them. someone that is offering more than the usualy tourist massage, one that will cure a niggly annoying back problem rather than aggrivate it. am i asking for too much?

many thanks 

emma

http://www.homprang.com/

DSCF8458_Uii_Dee_Floor_moved.jpg

This place is the best, immaculate, beautiful, herbal sauna, pool, acres of garden.... and She is the best in town. in my opinion. Fluent english.

Cant recommend it highly enough. Is out of CM center a bit, - past the airport and on for about 5 mins - near the old 'global house', but down a 'country lane'.

Address:

Baan Hom Saunphrai

93/2 Moo 12

Tawangtan, Saraphi,

Chiang Mai 50140,

THAILAND

tel. 053-817-362 (English)

tel. 053-817-356 (Thai)

Edited by SomNamNah

hi

can anyone recommend a good masseur. one that has good qualifications, credentials and a wealth of experience, one that speaks good english so that i can discuss my back problem in detail with them. someone that is offering more than the usualy tourist massage, one that will cure a niggly annoying back problem rather than aggrivate it. am i asking for too much?

many thanks

emma

Khun Sinchai is very good - worked at CMU Hospital as a therapist for years. He is a lovely blind man, and speaks ok English.

He is near Chang Puak Gate - just up Chang Puak road outside the old town on the right - maybe 100 meters from the moat.

086 924 3210

(AND... Pilates is very good for the back too! (I happen to have a Pilates studio here in CM...))

Not a masseur but a US-qualified chiropractor (I'm thinking of your back problem) who uses a variety of techniques that many, including me, have praised highly:

Dr.Ken Leeper @ Shewe Wana Wellness Center, 296 Charoenmuang Rd (same road as the rail station)

Do a search for "Leeper" here and you will find many references and glowing reports of what he can do. No language issue - he is American.