Christmas Dinner

leprechaun

I didnt include the rest off Europe as i wasnt sure on what they done. And actually we have our Xmas Dinner at dinner time when we all come back from the pub. We certainly dont have it at lunch time. as for hotel;s celebrating Xmas on the 24th. I wouldn't know as i dont hang around hotels. Maybe this is because it is Xmas eve so why not celebrate drinking. But i think what we were discussing was Xmas dinner. Doesn't matter mate.have a good Xmas on the 24th. Cheers. :o:D:D

I didnt include the rest off Europe as i wasnt sure on what they done. And actually we have our Xmas Dinner at dinner time when we all come back from the pub. We certainly dont have it at lunch time. as for hotel;s celebrating Xmas on the 24th. I wouldn't know as i dont hang around hotels. Maybe  this  is because it is Xmas eve so why not celebrate drinking. But i think what we were discussing was Xmas dinner. Doesn't matter mate.have a good Xmas on the 24th. Cheers. :D  :o  :D

:D:D:D

Thank you. :D

Will do. :D

Polish as ever, (Me that is):D

Kan Win :D

Edited by Kan Win

I didnt include the rest off Europe as i wasnt sure on what they done. And actually we have our Xmas Dinner at dinner time when we all come back from the pub. We certainly dont have it at lunch time. as for hotel;s celebrating Xmas on the 24th. I wouldn't know as i dont hang around hotels. Maybe  this  is because it is Xmas eve so why not celebrate drinking. But i think what we were discussing was Xmas dinner. Doesn't matter mate.have a good Xmas on the 24th. Cheers. :o  :D  :D

I used to have my Xmas dinner when I returned from the pub. Trouble was that was about January 5th.

Being a swede I always celebrate xmas on xmas eve,but I never had any problems about people celebrating on xmas day..

Let everyone do it according to their own traditions and be happy.

Merry Xmas everyone!

The good thing is that when you can stand those weird brits, you can celebrate twice :o

As for why normal people have their special dinner on the 24th, I guess it's to be able to open presents at midnight, for the beginning of Xmas day.

But I'm not sure at what time of the day Jesus was born ???

The good thing is that when you can stand those weird brits, you can celebrate twice  :o

As for why normal people have their special dinner on the 24th, I guess it's to be able to open presents at midnight, for the beginning of Xmas day.

But I'm not sure at what time of the day Jesus was born ???

so by your remarks Jesus was not normal,and when he popped out on the 25th he was told 'Sorry lad your too late for the party' You prat

Hiya...

I’d like to introduce my family to some western culture.

Can you recommend a nice pub in BKK that would be suitable for a family for that traditional Christmas dinner on the 25th?

If you have addresses/telephone numbers it would be beneficial.

Thanks-Leprechaun.

Excuse me but we normally have Xmas dinner on 24th evening and then another big meal on 25th midday... I speak about France

Is it different in U.K.???

Sorry I don't know BKK well enough to give any advice to you

Fukcing stupid the French and also the Danes. they also have a Xmas dinner on Xmas eve. Go figure, Some people are a bit fukced up.

We always had Christmas Eve dinner in the evening as well as Christmas day dinner about 2:00 the following day.

I guess we Italians are fukcing stupid too...

It sure seemed like a good idea at the time :o