Jimmy's Fishing Park Pattya's Dark Side

JimmyTheMook

• 1 month later...
it really is a great place i am defiently going back. The owner was great, he was really frindly and helpful. i got what i wanted from there a nice quiet fish with my children. the food was really really tasty. the atmosphere was great :D . i would advise to0 anyone to go. i loved it !!!!! :wai: . Thanks for a great time. anyone who is commenting bad things are wrong and i mean wrong . its great :D .

Defient person going back there.

:o

Some wonderful Fish Tales. :D

Bottom line is the place has become a dump :D and the owner stumbles around the place drunk.

I appear to be missing something here, maybe someone can enlighten me ? The OP was from an advanced member with 1086 posts. The reply was from another advanced member with 1075 posts Where does this start to get dodgy ? Its called dodgy by a new member who joined less than 2 weeks ago and has 35 posts ? And I haven't even had a Chang yet so that can't be it

I appear to be missing something here, maybe someone can enlighten me ? The OP was from an advanced member with 1086 posts. :o The reply was from another advanced member with 1075 posts :D Where does this start to get dodgy ? Its called dodgy by a new member who joined less than 2 weeks ago and has 35 posts ? And I haven't even had a Chang yet so that can't be it :D Unless its time for one HONEY!!!!!!!!!! :D

I appear to be missing something here, maybe someone can enlighten me ? The OP was from an advanced member with 1086 posts. The reply was from another advanced member with 1075 posts Where does this start to get dodgy ? Its called dodgy by a new member who joined less than 2 weeks ago and has 35 posts ? And I haven't even had a Chang yet so that can't be it

The dodgy posts were already deleted by the mods.

• 3 weeks later...

After reading the posts I went along to Jimmy's ( I hadn't been there for a year, I live on the wrong side of Pattaya for that, and wanted to see for myself) and found a well run fishing park that had a sober and helpful owner.

I didn't read the original posts but I don't think they have ever been there. The entrance is a bit confusing and you could end up at Brian Jacks hotel by mistake.