Organic Free Range Eggs For Sale

jaideeguy

I'm getting too many eggs from my happy, free range organic chickens and have an average of 80 to 100 eggs per week. These eggs go from the chicken into the refridgerator, so are guaranteed fresh and delicious. I would like to find a shop that i can sell to....consignment @5THB ea or cash for 4.5THB.

Have priced and tried the [so called] free range eggs at Rimping for around 10THB ea and they are neither fresh or free range by my taste test.

Any suggestions??

Thanks for the tips....and I may contact Ms Kasim, as she has a falang clientale that doesn't mind paying for quality. I would even consider barter trade, but once a week is all I go into town.

Are there any health food stores that deal in food items?/ been here 8 yrs and haven't seen one.

Thanks for the tips....and I may contact Ms Kasim, as she has a falang clientale that doesn't mind paying for quality. I would even consider barter trade, but once a week is all I go into town.

Are there any health food stores that deal in food items?/ been here 8 yrs and haven't seen one.

Baan Suon Pak store and Aden health food stores both carry Organic eggs. I miss the organic Duck eggs B.S.P used to carry. Nong who runs B.S.P will likely test them for pesticide residues.

Lots of claimed organic in CM but apparently a lot of it is hype.

Aden is on Nimmanhemin and B.S.P is in between the President hotel and the US Consulate on Wichanyon or whatever that road is that extends east from the north east corner of the moat.

Try Blue Diamond restaurant - they have a little 'market section' and sell avocados, and some organic vegies. Inside the N.E. corner of the old city...

Aden, Kasem, and Northern Farms are also good ideas

I'd be up for a dozen every week or so. I prefer to eat organic eggs and am happy to pay the premium...