Are There Any Factory Ralph Lauren Or Diesel In Thailand?

Hi Everybody,

I would like to know if there are some diesel or ralph lauren factory which manufacture theses brandname, i mean the original one not a fake because i would like to buy some to export. Someone know the address of the factory or the wholesale ?

Thanks u so much !

Fred :o

Ever heard of alibaba.com ? They are the largest B2B website in Asia, bringing suppliers and buyers together.

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search/1i1pty...n_supplier.html

just a start but beware with whom you do business; ask alibaba themselves for advise first !

LaoPo

Garment manufacture is usually done by independent contractors who can dodge labour and safety laws more easily than RL, Diesel, Nike etc who also get the deniability factor.

The downside for the multinationals is that Somchai can get some people to work OT and dump the extra 5000 shirts, shoes at his brother-in-law's Pratunam stall.

IF you manage to find the factory you will find they export only and wont even let you in the gate,however the thais arent adverse to selling some out the back door to another thai, as for farang forget it, they know we cant keep a secret :o , ive been trying to get alpinestar for years, all the ( thai owned ) dirt bike shops have it but wont reveal anything :D

Alibaba is full of fakes, no OEM licenced manufacturer is allowed to re-sale licenced products especially tho web sites like Alibaba.

RL do have producers in Thailand, Diesel is in Malaysia.

But as others say it is almost impossible to buy from them, as they won't even talk to you; one of the many ways they keep the prices so high at retail

i know of one

however YOU need a license to buy and sell RL

otherwise you are stuck with buying a few at regular prices and then onselling them

the copies are made by the same factory, same cloth, etc. they just leave by different doors

:o

Thanks to everybody !

Black Jack or someone else, could u give me the address of RL in Thailand?

Cheers !