How To Get One Of Those Hand Clapper Thingies?

Thanh-BKK

Hi.

This is a serious question, and i don't know where else (forum section) to ask it. I want one of those PAD hand clappers, however i have no idea where i could get one (or a couple of them). Are they for sale anywhere? Or must one contact PAD (how??) or join a protest (no more right now)..??

Don't question me WHY i want that thing, please only reply if you know how and where to get them (or at least one).

Thanks in advance.....

Thanh

Thank you very much for the reply.

However unfortunately i have not got the slightest idea where that is... i'm in Bangna :o Do you have directions to there from, say, Central World or Si Lom? I would appreciate that (i ride a motorbike, no skytrain).

Kind regards....

Thanh

if you go from central world turn left on to Petchburi road and go past Pantip etc.... keep going through several sets of lights, you will eventually come to a big railway crossing, go across that and turn left on the big road there Lan luang. Go along there and you will come to a set of traffic lights before a canal bridge, you need to turn right here, but make sure you turn on the second turn so the canal is on your right hand side now and not on your left. Travel along parallel to the canal now until you get to next set of lights go straight on again at this junction and go straight up to next junction. Just before you get to this junction you can park up, there is a restaurant called the nation on the opposite side to the canal. You need to cross to the canal side and walk along until you get just before the bridge and the junction and there is someone selling them there. Ive seen them selling them everyday when Ive driven past so hopefully will still be doing so when you go!

Hi :o

It's for personal reasons, i simply want one. Not to sell on e-bay, just for myself, as a "collector's item". However that shop/stall there (thanks for the explanation by the way, Tingnongnoi) is too far out, i couldn't get there before work and since i'm off to Chiang Mai Friday night for two weeks i guess i won't be able to get one......

Anyway if someone HAS one and is willing to let go of it (the "original" PAD one, please) i'll gladly take it (and pay for it, too, i don't want it for free).

Kind regards.....

Thanh

Follow these 6 easy steps:

1. Buy a yellow shirt

2. Join PAD

3. Wait for democratically elected government

4. Go to rally (dont forget yellow shirt)

5. Wait for lunch box

6. Open lunch box - eat contents - look for Clapper under 1000 Baht note taped to the box

:o

Edited by JoeThePoster

Follow these 6 easy steps:

1. Buy a yellow shirt

2. Join PAD

5. Wait for lunch box

6. Open lunch box - eat contents - look for Clapper under 1000 Baht note taped to the box

:wai:

Hi :o

Now THIS i have to reply to :D

1) Already got it.

2) How..??

3) In THAILAND? You must be kidding.... :D

4) Not available right now

5) Ok

6) Clapper is too large to hide under 1,000 Baht note, also no 1,000 Baht note present - i want a PAD one, not a UDD/DAAD one :D

I do support PAD, minus violence in any way, shape or form, but that's not the reason i want the thingy. I simply like those, and i collect "strange items" so one of those would be nice to have.

@soi4girl

Nah, the clapper wouldn't help me in taking over the airport. I got my motorbike for that - if i want to take over Swampy, i just enter the runway, out-race a 747 and they'll hand me the keys, voila - airport is all mine :D

Best regards.....

Thanh

6) Clapper is too large to hide under 1,000 Baht note, also no 1,000 Baht note present - i want a PAD one, not a UDD/DAAD one :D

Hi Tanh,

I'm sorry that I wasn't clear earlier - the 1,000 Baht note is between the lunch box and the clapper. That's why I said "look for clapper under...". :D

And by the way, using a motorcycle to take over the airport clearly infringes on the MO of UDD. If you support PAD you should do that with an airconditioned Hino or Volvo luxury bus. :o And, make sure you have a foot massage afterwards. :D

1. Buy a yellow shirt

2. Join PAD

5. Wait for lunch box

:o

Revised 6. Open lunch box - eat contents - look for Clapper under the FAKE 1000 Baht note taped to the box

Don't question me WHY i want that thing, please only reply if you know how and where to get them (or at least one).

Thanks in advance.....

Thanh

Hi Thanh,

when you do get ahold of one can you see if there is any company inscription? PM me that info?

Or, if any of you out there knows the manufacturer of these items, (factory in BKK?) I sure would appreciate the info.

(Smart-ass PAD comments not wanted)

A few days ago when the reds had their big meeting

I was eating and drinking at a local cafe in Bangkok Sukhumvit Soi 22.

The owner is a red and he and three of his friends were there in their red shirts.

One of them had 2 red clappers and he offered to sell me one for 10 Baht and then , no, 50 Baht.

Thinking that this was a falang price I declined but now I regret not buying it.

Anyway he said he needed it to go and battle with the yellows.

The reds are very falang friendly and were very happy to meet me.

I speak a little Thai and they speak a little English.

They think that the 800,000 Baht visa requirement is too much

and that the yellows don't like falangs.

The reds want to keep the airport open and welcome more falangs to Thailand.

A few days ago when the reds had their big meeting

I was eating and drinking at a local cafe in Bangkok Sukhumvit Soi 22.

The owner is a red and he and three of his friends were there in their red shirts.

One of them had 2 red clappers and he offered to sell me one for 10 Baht and then , no, 50 Baht.

Thinking that this was a falang price I declined but now I regret not buying it.

Anyway he said he needed it to go and battle with the yellows.

That is nonsense I was several times at the demonstration side and at the government house and very friendly welcomed.

Hi.

This is a serious question, and i don't know where else (forum section) to ask it. I want one of those PAD hand clappers, however i have no idea where i could get one (or a couple of them). Are they for sale anywhere? Or must one contact PAD (how??) or join a protest (no more right now)..??

Thanks in advance.....

Thanh

PM me with your address and I send you one.

So you bought him another beer :o