Can Someone Translate This ? Looks Interesting

fallingintoinfinity

Need help in translating this Thai info. into English.,. Got this from http://www.railway.co.th

They dont hv this in english.

I know that its an info reg. a Day package trip to Sunflower fields & a Dam in Saraburi.

It would be nice if everyone knows this nice package..

Thanks..

Info

ท่องเที่ยวทางรถไฟ

ไป “ ไร่ทานตะวันและเขื่อนป่าสักชลสิทธิ์ ”

การรถไฟฯ ขอเชิญท่านท่องเที่ยวไปกับขบวนรถพิเศษนำเที่ยว เพื่อชมความสวยงามของดอกทานตะวัน

ที่บานสะพรั่งสองข้างทางรถไฟ ชมทิวทัศน์กลางอ่างเก็บน้ำเหนือเขื่อนป่าสักฯ หนึ่งในโครงการพัฒนาลุ่มน้ำป่าสัก อันเนื่องมาจาก

พระราชดำริ ที่เขื่อนป่าสักชลสิทธิ์

กำหนดจัดทุกวันเสาร์ อาทิตย์ และวันหยุดราชการ เริ่มเที่ยวแรกตั้งแต่วันเสาร์ที่ 13 พฤศจิกายน 2547

เป็นต้นไป จนกว่าจะมีการเปลี่ยนแปลง ตามรายการดังนี้

เที่ยวที่ 1 เที่ยวที่ 2

(ข.929/932) (ข.921/926)

เวลา 06.20 น. เวลา 08.05 น. ขบวนรถพิเศษนำเที่ยวออกจากสถานีกรุงเทพ

เวลา 06.33 น. เวลา 08.19 น. ออกจากสถานีสามเสน

เวลา 06.40 น. เวลา 08.26 น. ออกจากสถานีชุมทางบางซื่อ 1 (เที่ยวที่ 2 * บริการอาหารเช้า)

เวลา 06.51 น. เวลา 08.37 น. ออกจากสถานีบางเขน

เวลา 06.58 น. เวลา 08.45 น. ออกจากสถานีหลักสี่

เวลา 07.06 น. เวลา 08.53 น. ออกจากสถานีดอนเมือง (เที่ยวที่ 1 * บริการอาหารเช้า)

เวลา 08.53 น. เวลา 10.51 น. ออกจากสถานีชุมทางแก่งคอย

เวลา 09.21 น. เวลา 11.19 น. ถึงจุดชมไร่ดอกทานตะวัน ขบวนรถจะหยุดให้ลงไปเที่ยวชมและถ่ายรูป ประมาณ

30 นาที (เที่ยวที่ 2 * บริการอาหารกลางวัน เมื่อขบวนรถออกจากจุดชมดอกทานตะวัน)

เวลา 10.10 น. เวลา 12.08 น. ถึงจุดชมทิวทัศน์กลางอ่างเก็บน้ำเหนือเขื่อนป่าสักฯ ขบวนรถจะหยุดให้ลงไปเที่ยว

ชมและถ่ายรูป ประมาณ 30 นาที (เที่ยวที่ 1 *บริการอาหารกลางวัน เมื่อขบวนรถ

ออกจากจุดชมทิวทัศน์ฯ)

เวลา 11.35 น. เวลา 13.31 น. ถึงป้ายหยุดรถ “ เขื่อนป่าสักชลสิทธิ์ ” ขบวนรถจะหยุดให้ลงไปเที่ยวชมเขื่อนป่าสักฯ

และพักผ่อนตามอัธยาศัย ประมาณขบวนละ 1 ชั่วโมง 30 นาที

เวลา 13.10 น. เวลา 15.00 น. ขบวนรถพิเศษนำเที่ยวออกจากป้ายหยุดรถ “ เขื่อนป่าสักชลสิทธิ์ ”

เวลา 14.45 น. เวลา 16.45 น. * บริการของว่าง พร้อมเครื่องดื่ม

เวลา 16.25 น. เวลา 18.15 น. ขบวนรถพิเศษนำเที่ยวถึงสถานีกรุงเทพ

± ± ± จบรายการ ± ± ±

อัตราค่าบริการไปกลับ (ทั้งผู้ใหญ่และเด็ก) รถนั่งชั้น 3 ธรรมดา (บชส.) คนละ 300.-บาท

รถนั่งชั้น 3 ปรับอากาศ (บชส.ป.) คนละ 400.-บาท

รถนั่งชั้น 2 ปรับอากาศ (บนท.ป.) คนละ 500.-บาท

รถนั่งชั้น 1 ปรับอากาศ (บนอ.ป.) คนละ 700.-บาท

ค่าบริการนี้ประกอบด้วย : ค่าโดยสารรถไฟไปกลับ

ค่าอาหาร/เครื่องดื่ม ตามที่มีเครื่องหมาย *

สนใจติดต่อสอบถามและซื้อตั๋วได้ที่ สถานีรถไฟทุกแห่งในเขตปริมณฑล โทร 0-2621-8701 ต่อ 5217

WWW.railway.co.th

Need help in translating this Thai info. into English.,. Got this from http://www.railway.co.th

I know that its an info reg. a Day package trip to Sunflower fields & a Dam in Saraburi.

I can't translate it, but I can tell you about it because I did it last year. I got to the train station with my girlfiend early, but the train departed more than 30 minutes late. Then somewhere along the way (maybe two hours?) the train stopped on a bridge over some water (lake maybe) and everyone got out to look at the view. It was not a particularly nice view, so I'm not sure of the purpose. The train went to the sunflower field and again stopped so everyone could get out. We spent about 30-40 minutes walking around the field then back on the train. Finally the train dropped us off at the dam where there is a public park. They gave us 2-3 hours there. There wasn't really much to do there, but the Thais seemed happy about it all.

Personally, if I were to do it again, I would drive and skip the bridge and the dam. If you have a few people that want to do it, you could even hire a private minibus to take you there and it will be cheaper.

Thanks..

Info

ท่องเที่ยวทางรถไฟ

การรถไฟฯ ขอเชิญท่านท่องเที่ยวไปกับขบวนรถพิเศษนำเที่ยว เพื่อชมความสวยงามของดอกทานตะวัน

ที่บานสะพรั่งสองข้างทางรถไฟ ชมทิวทัศน์กลางอ่างเก็บน้ำเหนือเขื่อนป่าสักฯ หนึ่งในโครงการพัฒนาลุ่มน้ำป่าสัก อันเนื่องมาจาก

กำหนดจัดทุกวันเสาร์ อาทิตย์ และวันหยุดราชการ เริ่มเที่ยวแรกตั้งแต่วันเสาร์ที่ 13 พฤศจิกายน 2547 

เที่ยวที่ 1  เที่ยวที่ 2 

(ข.929/932) (ข.921/926) 

เวลา 06.20 น.  เวลา 08.05 น. ขบวนรถพิเศษนำเที่ยวออกจากสถานีกรุงเทพ

เวลา 06.40 น. เวลา 08.26 น. ออกจากสถานีชุมทางบางซื่อ 1 (เที่ยวที่ 2 * บริการอาหารเช้า)

เวลา 07.06 น.  เวลา 08.53 น. ออกจากสถานีดอนเมือง (เที่ยวที่ 1 * บริการอาหารเช้า)

เวลา 08.53 น.  เวลา 10.51 น. ออกจากสถานีชุมทางแก่งคอย

เวลา 09.21 น.  เวลา 11.19 น. ถึงจุดชมไร่ดอกทานตะวัน ขบวนรถจะหยุดให้ลงไปเที่ยวชมและถ่ายรูป ประมาณ

เวลา 10.10 น. เวลา 12.08 น. ถึงจุดชมทิวทัศน์กลางอ่างเก็บน้ำเหนือเขื่อนป่าสักฯ ขบวนรถจะหยุดให้ลงไปเที่ยว

ออกจากจุดชมทิวทัศน์ฯ)

เวลา 11.35 น. เวลา 13.31 น. ถึงป้ายหยุดรถ “ เขื่อนป่าสักชลสิทธิ์ ” ขบวนรถจะหยุดให้ลงไปเที่ยวชมเขื่อนป่าสักฯ

เวลา 13.10 น. เวลา 15.00 น. ขบวนรถพิเศษนำเที่ยวออกจากป้ายหยุดรถ “ เขื่อนป่าสักชลสิทธิ์ ”

± ± ± จบรายการ ± ± ±

อัตราค่าบริการไปกลับ (ทั้งผู้ใหญ่และเด็ก)  รถนั่งชั้น 3 ธรรมดา (บชส.) คนละ 300.-บาท

ค่าบริการนี้ประกอบด้วย :  ค่าโดยสารรถไฟไปกลับ 

สนใจติดต่อสอบถามและซื้อตั๋วได้ที่  สถานีรถไฟทุกแห่งในเขตปริมณฑล โทร 0-2621-8701 ต่อ 5217

WWW.railway.co.th

Trying to translate for you with my poor english.

Thai Railway Station offers you a special package to Sunflower field and Pah Sak Chola-Sidthi Dam. Thai railway Co. invitings you to the beautiful blooming sunflowers field along the track and sight-seeing Pah Sak Dam ( under the King's project ).

Departure time on Saturday-Sunday and public holidays.

First trip will be on the 13th of November 2547

There are 2 trains each day.

First train Second Train

from

06. 20 08.05 Dept from Bkk

06. 33 08. 19 Samsen STation

06. 40 08. 26 Bangsuer ( Second train plus breakfast )

06. 51 08. 37 Bangkhen

06. 58 08. 45 Lak See

07. 06 08. 53 Don Mueng ( 1 st Train plus BF )

08. 53 10. 51 Dept. Gaeng Koy Junction

09. 21 11. 19 Arr. Sunflower Field....stop for 30 mins for sightseeing

2 nd. Train plus lunch box as the train leaves from SF field

10. 10 12. 08 Sight-seeing ( stop 30 mins )

1 st. Train plus lunch box

11. 35 13. 31 Another stop for 1. 30 hours for sight-seeing at the

Dam

13. 10 15.00 Departure from the Dam

14. 45 16. 45 Snack & Softdrink will be serving

16. 25 18. 15 Arriving Bkk Station

Price for Adult or Children on 3 rd. class = 300.- Baht per person.

3 rd. class, air condition = 400.- Bt per pp

2 nd class, air con = 500.- Bt per pp

1 st class, air con = 700.- Bt per pp

This price is included return ticket and food under remark *

Further information under tel. number : 0 - 2621 - 8701 ext. 5217

www.railway.com

My girlfriend and I were on Vipahvadi Rangsit last Saturday, and we where having a <ehem> "discussion" (which involved her punching me in the nose a lot while I was driving :D , heheh). By the time we finished having our "discussion", we were about 30km from Saraburi!! :o

So my girlfriend suggested we go have lunch there and check out the sunflowers. Thirty kilometers later, still no sunflowers, still no lunch. But my girlfriend was positive that the sunflowers were "just over that next hill". So after about an hour of driving we finally found some sunflowers.

ummmm................ PATHETIC.

Apparently the drought up north has really taken a toll on this year's sunflower crop. The flowers were barely up to my chest, and they seemed a bit shrunken and tired. Definitely not the best year for them.

Still the trip was fun (or at least funny), and the mountains up around Saraburi are quite nice to look at (even the ones they've strip-mined in half).

So if you're planning a trip, don't expect to see those astounding sunflower fields you see in the travel brochures. Not this year, at least.

Thanks..

Info

ท่องเที่ยวทางรถไฟ

เที่ยวที่ 1  เที่ยวที่ 2 

(ข.929/932) (ข.921/926) 

เวลา 06.20 น.  เวลา 08.05 น. ขบวนรถพิเศษนำเที่ยวออกจากสถานีกรุงเทพ

เวลา 07.06 น.  เวลา 08.53 น. ออกจากสถานีดอนเมือง (เที่ยวที่ 1 * บริการอาหารเช้า)

เวลา 08.53 น.  เวลา 10.51 น. ออกจากสถานีชุมทางแก่งคอย

เวลา 09.21 น.  เวลา 11.19 น. ถึงจุดชมไร่ดอกทานตะวัน ขบวนรถจะหยุดให้ลงไปเที่ยวชมและถ่ายรูป ประมาณ

ออกจากจุดชมทิวทัศน์ฯ)

± ± ± จบรายการ ± ± ±

อัตราค่าบริการไปกลับ (ทั้งผู้ใหญ่และเด็ก)  รถนั่งชั้น 3 ธรรมดา (บชส.) คนละ 300.-บาท

ค่าบริการนี้ประกอบด้วย :  ค่าโดยสารรถไฟไปกลับ 

สนใจติดต่อสอบถามและซื้อตั๋วได้ที่  สถานีรถไฟทุกแห่งในเขตปริมณฑล โทร 0-2621-8701 ต่อ 5217

WWW.railway.co.th

We went to the sunflower fields on opening day( see nov news www.farangconnection.awebspace.com) and after driving miles and miles ,with small roads full of cars,we finally came to the sunflower 'allotment'. I swear there were more cars visiting than sunflowers. Only visiting the local waterfalls on the river made our trip worthwhile,but there is some beautiful countryside in the Sara Buri backwoods. ( maybe they should try planting sunflowers there.)and the papaya plantations were huge

Thanks for the comments..

A special one to Saothai.

Funny, we have sunflowers field near my nose here , where I am living now and we walked by or took a bike passing by without any stop...and Thai ppl or Farangs have to travel many hours just to enjoy the scenery. I have to enjoy the worth I have nearby and enjoy the beauty of the blooming sundflowers and cornfields here, next time, next year. As the old thai saying....Glai Gluer Gin Dang...it means ...you have salt at home but you prefer to take the acid instead..;-)