Trouble Viewing Posts

longball53098

Hello Support,

I usually have no big issues with TV. First time to report this.

I view the DIY section frequently. Their is one post that has been running for quite a while. Now just in the last several days I see the Icon that says there are new posts on the Topic title but when I click to view these I can only see up to 12-11 not 12-15 as shown.

I had this happen on another Topic but it seemed to resolve itself as I don't recall what topic it was

I attach screen shots of the topic and what I see when I click to view the topic

Any answers? I have cleared cookies and temp files twice with no luck. Use Firefox as a browser.

post-20917-1229395670_thumb.jpg

I have the same issues with another thread about electricity costs. Says there is a new post on the 18th but I can only see up to the 10th of November.

The poll only lets you post one time and now I can see it says I already voted. When I made this post to say the info is great stuff I hoped it would kick start the thread to allow me to see newer posts but now it added my post as number 74 and I still cannot see newer posts.

Whats up?

Since a couple of days I cannot use the function :back to previous page (arrow left above).

Clicking it,will start some action but tje endeffect is that I got the message:Done.However still same page.

I am using Vista

This ONLY happens to Thaivisa.com pages

If it is a poll and you vote you have in effect posted even if you didn't add a reply. As such, the time stamp updates to the latest poll vote or reply date/time, whichever was last.

Ok thanks but what has voting got to do with my problem of not being able to see all of the most recent postings. The first post in a poll is set to accept your voting and then you can only view and reply to that thread. I have voted in the poll once and was happily viewing and posting until the 11th and now even adding a reply will not allow viewing of the most recent posts.

It seems I am not the only one having this issue

Reason for edit?

I just reread what Crossy said and Tywais. Maybe Im the dunce here. So if someone views the poll and votes and does not make any reply or actual posts the time date stamp is incremented as if a new reply came in and the notification icon show new posts but in reality there are none. Thats why my post showed up as number 74?

Strange if that's how it works as I would expect the two are not related but then I didn't write the software or configure the options of how it operates.

:o:D :D

Edited by longball53098