Christmas Cards

jimbeam1

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a website that I can download Xmas cards from, to Email back home. I have tried icq but they go to junk mail. Also The Snow Dog, hotmail just will not send it.

As I can not send card. I would just like to wish all. A very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Cheers jb1

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a website that I can download Xmas cards from, to Email back home. I have tried icq but they go to junk mail. Also The Snow Dog, hotmail just will not send it.

As I can not send card. I would just like to wish all. A very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Cheers jb1

[/qu

Hello girlx,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have tried Hipster and it's ok. I think I will have to take a better look at Annoy later. Couldn't find the Xmas section. It looks like a cool site though.

Cheers jb1

Haven't had a decent christmas in quite a few years now , without being able to take the grandchildren out to 'Wow Grampy ' at the lights and the animated displays in some stores , it just cannot be the same . Now i have great grandchildren i have never seen , but that is another story .