Where Can I Find Warm Clothes?!

1000baht

Anyone know where to buy good quality warm work clothes, im just looking for a good warm hoody, possibly a jacket, and pants,hat, gloves etc etc....I thought I could surely find a good quality hoody in Big C or Tesco, but they were <deleted> and nothing fit, im not that big of a guy, 6'2, 200 lbs. Any suggestions?

Jeb

It may be a little out of the way but there is a shop in The People's Park Mall in Singapore's Chinatown where they sell adequate winter clothing. Its on the same floor as all the travel agents selling tours of far away cold places this time of year...they must make a killing!

PM me your mobile number and i can give you details to find it if you are interested.

The Import shop at Ocean Mall in Phuket town, next door with Robinson.

MC

Do they have man sized clothes ??

I can nearly never find anything that fits loose and comfy here..

Yea I have been thinking about the ocean mall location, back on the island in a few days, will go check it out. As for man sized clothing, i think its up in the air, I have bought clothes from there before, really depends on the brands, different brands, different sizes.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
MBK in Bangkok.....

This is ridiculous! You are looking to buy winter clothes from a tropical country???!!!!

Go to the whereever middle east country your flights is landing and buy from there!

Layer your tees in the airport toliet till you can get the driver to drive you to a shop!

Am currently in USA right now, and its winter time. The winter wear stuffs I buy at Walmarts is Made in China!

And I remember a time, when my baby brother was studying in UK. My mother was so 'loving' that she went to a shop to buy plenty of winter wear stuffs that is 'Made in UK'. I had to spend so much $$$ just to ship it to my baby brother! And my baby brother complained that the winter wear is too outdated fashion! Plus its summer time!