Taxi Share To Pattaya 1st Of January 2009

redrio

Hi all,

I am chasing anyone who is up for a taxi share from Bangkok to Pattaya. I will be arriving on gulf flight 158 from Bahrain to Bangkok at 6 pm 1st of of January 2009.

I have a taxi booked with a reliable taxi meter guy. He is charging me 1500 and has room for 4 people and luggage. Rather nice Toyota. I use him all the time.

Just if anybody fancies cutting the fare between each other I want some replies fast.

Regards

Rio

Hi all,

I am chasing anyone who is up for a taxi share from Bangkok to Pattaya. I will be arriving on gulf flight 158 from Bahrain to Bangkok at 6 pm 1st of of January 2009.

I have a taxi booked with a reliable taxi meter guy. He is charging me 1500 and has room for 4 people and luggage. Rather nice Toyota. I use him all the time.

Just if anybody fancies cutting the fare between each other I want some replies fast.

Regards

Rio

you got 2 weeks to get replies!!!,i suspect asking again just a few days before you leave or if you really bothered then spot single guys at boarding or on plane and ask to share.....most guys might say they arent going to pattaya though just to look more respectable than you!!!

must be a big car that can fit 4 people and maybe 3 big suitcases plus hand luggages....is it a fortuna??they got a roof rack!!

maybe you want to share a hotel room as well :o .....only pullin your leg

Bizarre - there is a bus service for say 120 Baht or something like this. Last time, they served some soy milk drink and a snack. Okay, you might have to hang around for two hours. Read a book! And 1,500 seems too high for a genuine metered taxi ride...

Go to Little Court for a fan room for ~ 200 Baht. Don't buy bottled water, use the water machines for 1 B a liter. ++ Find a food stall where you get a meal for 25 Baht. There are lots of ways to save. But if you are into saving, do not take the taxi. Take a shared van or the bus!!

Bizarre - there is a bus service for say 120 Baht or something like this. Last time, they served some soy milk drink and a snack. Okay, you might have to hang around for two hours. Read a book! And 1,500 seems too high for a genuine metered taxi ride...

Go to Little Court for a fan room for ~ 200 Baht. Don't buy bottled water, use the water machines for 1 B a liter. ++ Find a food stall where you get a meal for 25 Baht. There are lots of ways to save. But if you are into saving, do not take the taxi. Take a shared van or the bus!!

:o:D:D