Market For Swimming Lessons?

My wife's sister owns a beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, gated house near Nahkon Nayok. It has a good sized indoor swimming pool. She is so busy with her businesses in BKK, she stays there once a week. The pool is very rarely even used.

The immediate neighborhood and the surrounding area seems like a 'well off' district. Whether it makes a difference, I believe there is demographic of Chinese Thai in the area.

---------------

Does anybody know if there would be a 'market' to run a swim school for Thais, children and adults? This could be everything from proper stroke mechanics and training for youths, so they could attend swim meets, to afternoon aquasize classes for ladies and men.

What industry standard fees do Thais pay for sports'/fitness activities?

Would a swim club be a way easier business to set up than an English school? She is a retailer, wholesaler, and landlady with lots of business experience and skill. Could it be an extension of her present business, or require a whole seperate set up?

Oh, I would be over there on nonO and then see? if I could change to work permit if this starts to pay 50,000+ Bhat per month. I am also talking to them about being there Export Manager, and setting up the internet, a website, and export sources for them.

-----

The 'family' in Thailand is after us to spend a year or two so our little girl can bond with them.

We can be out of Canada for up to 2 years and maintain our medical coverage.

I, also, would like my daugter to learn Thai and her culture, she is 5. We then would want her to be raised and schooled in Canada. She is dual Canadian Thai, her mom is Thai/ Permanent Canadian Resident.

------

One benefit is the Clients would get English practice, not English teaching.

I want to get as much information before I 'propose' this fitness swim club idea to the family. If someone is familiar with the Ban Na area and/or whether a 'swim club' catering to Thai Nationals would be a viable business it would be appreciated.

I guess my Post was too 'wordy'.

NONE of the thoughts Mixup Replied with are of concern in this situation.

To clarify, the facility is an amazing, though unused, indoor, 15 meter pool.

I am hoping someone knows if there would be customers for a well run, well organised water fitness program in the Nakhon Nayok area? Are there any 'public' pools in the area? What are the standard fees for fitness activities?

Would Thais in that surrounding area be inclined to do water fitness classes and have their children trained for competitive swimming?