Pest Telephone Calls Originating From Taiwan

theoldgit

I have a new 12Call number, and am being bombarded with calls originating from Taiwan, these calls come 24 hours a day, from numbers such as +886266404588 and +88626414688, I answered the first couple and there was no one there, now I ignore but it's still a pain.

I suspect this is some sort of scam though for the life of me I don't know what. Has anyone else experienced this, or even know what is behind it, and most importantly can I stop it without changing my number.

Cheers

You must contact AIS(One2call) call center 1175 and report them, they must help you. OR if you mobile set support to block unwanted incoming calls so you can try that. Some mobile phone has the functionality that you recieve only calls from those who are in your address book or on safe list remaining all are blocked.

Regards,

I faced the same problem with DTAC and calls originating from Poland. I spoke to a DTAC technician and was informed there's not much they can do about because it depends on the outgoing provider which the party uses to place a call. It seems to have something to do with "roaming problems".