Kawasaki Er6n

12DrinkMore

I will say I am pretty shocked that of the 20 or so people that said they were going the the premier sport bike event in SEA, EVERYONE cancelled.

Really ?? That surprised you ??

Guess its a case of everyone really is going Thai.. Organisational skills n all :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, for the money. I broke up with the rich GF. :D I'll get another one someday soon.

I will say I am pretty shocked that of the 20 or so people that said they were going the the premier sport bike event in SEA, EVERYONE cancelled.

Yo Scubabuddha buddy, mate, friend, brother.......Are you okay, is everything alright?? Okay great now we've got thru that sensitive type stuff, this Rich GF, you wouldnt mind dropping me a PM with her number would you ?? :)

No, for the money. I broke up with the rich GF. :D I'll get another one someday soon.

Yo Scubabuddha buddy, mate, friend, brother.......Are you okay, is everything alright?? Okay great now we've got thru that sensitive type stuff, this Rich GF, you wouldnt mind dropping me a PM with her number would you ?? :)

lol

Heh, heh, a new bike or a new rich gf? :D

Seriously man, you know I wanted to go, I was packed and everything and planned to head out on Thursday but then my wingman had to cancel at the last minute due to work so I thought I'd give it a go on Friday even though I wasn't keen on riding BKK-Surat Thani solo. Then when I woke up in the middle of the night to thunder and heavy rain, well... The idea of riding ~1000km wet just didn't sound very appealing. It would have been a miserable ride- no fun trying to cover big distances in heavy rain. Sorry again Joe!

Hope you get a new rich gf and bike soon! :)

Ride On!

Tony

Then when I woke up in the middle of the night to thunder and heavy rain, well... The idea of riding ~1000km wet just didn't sound very appealing.

Hope you get a new rich gf and bike soon! :)

Ride On!

Tony

Ahhh wot a softc*ck, FAIR WEATHER MOTORCYCLIST.......I expected better things from you little man :D

Then when I woke up in the middle of the night to thunder and heavy rain, well... The idea of riding ~1000km wet just didn't sound very appealing.

Hope you get a new rich gf and bike soon! :D

Ride On!

Tony

Ahhh wot a softc*ck, FAIR WEATHER MOTORCYCLIST.......I expected better things from you little man :D

Yup, I'm a soft cock. :) Don't mind riding in the rain, but 1000km is a bit much. (I planned to ride Bangkok-Hat Yai in one go). Ah well, there's always next year! (Will you have a proper bike by then???) :D

^^ So let me get this right SB, You had a thai chick buy you a motorcycle???

You must be a very handsum man or sporting some very special 'tickle me down there' equipment. dam_n :)

A car too. All in my name It's like the bar girl thing but in reverse. :D

I'm paying her back though.

Edited by Scubabuddha

Hope you get a new rich gf and bike soon! :D

Ride On!

Tony

Yup, I'm a soft cock. :) Don't mind riding in the rain, but 1000km is a bit much. (I planned to ride Bangkok-Hat Yai in one go). Ah well, there's always next year! (Will you have a proper bike by then???) :D

I have two proper bikes thanx :D

I think what you are trying to ask me is will I have a big bike in LOS, by then?

Dunno, hopeso :D

You must be a very handsum man or sporting some very special 'tickle me down there' equipment. dam_n :D

WOW, U've impresed me.....Ive heard alot of wild stories originate out of los over the years, but this is a first :)

You must be a very handsum man or sporting some very special 'tickle me down there' equipment. dam_n :)

I've heard that one before... :D

Diving instructors... so sexy. That of course is just a guess based on the name alone. But... that's how we get rich GFs back home, ski instructors.. same thing :D

I have two proper bikes thanx :D

Oy! Cardboard Ducatis don't count! :D

I'd put my 600 up against your 650 anyday .....drag race :)

Now now, I ain't the smartest tool in the shed but I'm smart enough to know that my little 650 twin would be hard pressed to keep up with a proper 4 cylinder sport bike in a straight line. (though I think your new CBR is a bit aged, no? Which one did you get?) Actually, off the line I'll have more torque, but as soon as you get your revs up you'll be gone.

Now, if you care to make that wager on a track then it might be interesting :D

When you get tired of tearing around town on that little Raider of yours let's go down to Pattaya and rent you a proper big bike! :D

Ride On!

You must be a very handsum man or sporting some very special 'tickle me down there' equipment. dam_n :D

Diving instructors... so sexy. That of course is just a guess based on the name alone. But... that's how we get rich GFs back home, ski instructors.. same thing :D

lol. Well, I didnt say how much I was paying her back.....but I did sell the Ninja. :)

Edited by Scubabuddha

lol. Well, I didnt say how much I was paying her back.....but I did sell the Ninja. :)

You did well to sell the bike quickly. Did you get what you wanted for it?

Now now, I ain't the smartest tool in the shed

Yes, yes, we know Tony.

Okay done deal, we do it at Eastern Creek or Phillip Island Australia, afterall thats where my bike is & at least they're half decent tracks....I'll organise your visa, you bring the beer.

Don't worry about my CBR being aged, 2004 model is modern enuf to keep a reasonable pace, you can trust me on that one :)

Hello All,

Gave the bike its 6000km service last week although there was only 4500kms on it. Didn't change the oil this time as I have semi-synthetic in. I will change that in another couple of thousand kms.

The cost: 200 baht.

They checked everything at Kawasaki Pattaya including pluging it into the computer and testing all the usual stuff.

I'm going through this blue chain wax and that Yamaha chain cleaner quickly so I might have to use oil, arh!!!

Keep those good times rolling.

Hello All,

Gave the bike its 6000km service last week although there was only 4500kms on it. Didn't change the oil this time as I have semi-synthetic in. I will change that in another couple of thousand kms.

They checked everything at Kawasaki Pattaya including pluging it into the computer and testing all the usual stuff.

I'm going through this blue chain wax and that Yamaha chain cleaner quickly so I might have to use oil, arh!!!

Awesome! Good to see you've racked up some miles! (Though why you'd take it in for the 6000km service at 4500km seems a bit odd...)

I'm gonna go bitch at at the boys at Kwackerzaki HQ- they charged me a whopping 220 Baht for my 6000km service! :) Greedy bastards- I want my 20 Baht back!!! :D

Regarding chain lube, the Putolene is a bit expensive- I like to use it during the rainy season as it seems more water resistant than petroleum based chain lubes, but in the dry season I switch to less expensive lubes like Motul or Sonax Ketten Black.

Ride On!

Tony

Hello All,

Awesome! Good to see you've racked up some miles! (Though why you'd take it in for the 6000km service at 4500km seems a bit odd...)

I'm gonna go bitch at at the boys at Kwackerzaki HQ- they charged me a whopping 220 Baht for my 6000km service! :) Greedy bastards- I want my 20 Baht back!!! :D

Regarding chain lube, the Putolene is a bit expensive- I like to use it during the rainy season as it seems more water resistant than petroleum based chain lubes, but in the dry season I switch to less expensive lubes like Motul or Sonax Ketten Black.

Ride On!

Tony

I have now switched to Ketten spray. 140baht per tin. :D