Features Required On Mobile Phone

pitrevie

My old phone was a Sony Ericsson P910i which was an excellent phone to sync with my Outlook contact folder. My present Samsung SGH-U600 only copies names, telephone numbers and email addresses whereas the P910i virtually copied everything that was stored in my Outlook contact folder. In addition the P910i also had a virtual keyboard and a pen which was a boon sending text messages as opposed to making selections on a keypad. However because of its bulkiness I changed from the Sony Ericsson P910i to the Samsung U600. My question is does anyone know of a phone that incorporates those two features, a virtual keyboard requiring a pen to operate it for texting and one that copies the information from the Outlook contact folder without it being the size of a brick?

Try upgrading to the Samsung i900 Omnia. I've got one. It's the works, and more...

Thanks for the reply and it is one I am considering. However as I am using the Samsung U600 at present I am not impressed with the software which only partially copies the information in my Outlook contacts. Have you used this facility on the Omnia, does it in fact copy all the fields in Outlook contacts including any info placed in the remarks box?