Looking For A Beer Importer

Does anyone know of a beer importer in Thailand (Bangkok), who is able to supply, albeit at a price, some of the more interesting foreign brands, such as German and Belgian Wheat beers, Czech and US Budweisser etc?

The current supplier of beer for my bar business offers only the usual Chang, Heineken etc etc. I'd like to offer a whole range of different beers. I'm aware that there are high import taxes, but some customers (including me!), will pay a high price to taste some Belgian wheat beer!

Thanks for any help - Simon

There is one guy who is importing a whole range of belgian beers to Thailand.

His name is Adison and he has a small tasting shop down in Pattaya. I think the place is in Beach road 13/1 or 13/2 just opposite a Family Mart.

The place is called "Belgian Beer Paradise", if my memory is not wrong he has about 40+ different beers in the fridge. I also belive he delivers all around Thailand.

I'll try to get a number next time I am down in Pattaya.

For some extra beers not openly sold on the market, I sometimes check out the Villa Market next to Londoner in Sukhumvit. They have some imoprt once in a while.

You can also make good bargains somtimes on wines, buy 2 get 3 on pretty ok brands.

Edited by Kalle_Sandare