From Airport To The City Of Nakhon Si Thammarat

roc634

I was in Nakhon S T 3 weeks ago. The airport is about 15 Km north of the city.

Don't know about transport. You can always venture out to the gate and wait for songtaew if you don't like taxies, or don't want to pay too much.

Edited by FlorC

Don't know about transport. You can always venture out to the gate and wait for songtaew if you don't like taxies, or don't want to pay too much.

I lived and worked in Thasala for 4yrs which is closer to the airport than Nakorn city and the last songtaew is at 6pm so the only choice is a taxi at that time.....

I lived and worked in Thasala for 4yrs which is closer to the airport than Nakorn city and the last songtaew is at 6pm so the only choice is a taxi at that time.....

ThaSala has obviously moved then since I last drove there. I can Nakhon City to the airport in 10mins and around twice that to ThaSala. The new airport is less than 4km from the back of Wachira.

What were you doing in ThaSala?

• 2 weeks later...

Just to spike the conversation up a bit more...

The airport is just in the middle between Thasala and NST, but in a car it is faster to drive to NST due to the roads you can take... Dont forget the armybase is not town...

I guess that the main road to Thasala is not the final destination and neither is the armybase, hence it is just in the middle...

If you want me to pick you up it will 1000B and you do not have to pay petrol if you are going to NST:-) BUT if it is early in the morning I will not even bother to get up...

There is a "Bus/limo" service just as you go out on your left side. B300 to town, but if you book a room at twin lotus hotel I am sure that they will pick you up for free... you should ask them.

I think that Thasala is closer to the airport than twin lotus hotel is... I might measure the distance next time I am going, or someone can use google maps and find the distance... BUT IN MY CAR I CAN REACH NST TOWN FASTER THAN THASALA.. (my driving)