Street Market

SwaziBird

I normally set foot out during the hours of daylight so I'm not too familiar with night life, particularly outside of the city centre.

Could some one tell me about the large street market that my wife and I saw behind Carrefour on Friday evening.

How many nights p.w. does it run?

Any other comments will be appreciated.Thank you.

Cheers

Edited by SwaziBird

Smaller scale version of Wu Lai, Tha Phae, San Kampheng Night Markets, etc. Maybe a tad bigger than Meechok Night Market. Once a week, Friday night. Same old stuff you see everywhere...

Thank you elektrified. As I suspected - but it did look lively as we drove past.

Might give it a spin.

Appreciated.

Cheers

Edited by SwaziBird

Smaller scale version of Wu Lai, Tha Phae, San Kampheng Night Markets, etc. Maybe a tad bigger than Meechok Night Market. Once a week, Friday night. Same old stuff you see everywhere...

Thank you elektrified. As I suspected - but it did look lively as we drove past.

Might give it a spin.

Appreciated.

Cheers

Might give it a spin.

Appreciated.

Cheers

It's open on Friday and Saturday night. I quite like it, easy to park and not too hectic.