Andy Came From Japan

Abandon

Andy came from Japan today, and took a taxi from the airport to Talat Plu (Thonburi). Though I had told him to get a meter taxi, with a driver equipped with a mobile phone, and to get said driver to phone me.. well he didn't.

Turned up in a plush Volvo and capped chauffeur.

paid 1000 baht... hehe

Later I told him I am planning a trip upcountry with him and a few others and we are hiring a minibus for the day for 1200 baht, which turned his face green.

He did comment however that the Airport Girl who he asked for help was unbelievably cute. lol

EDIT: He'll be reading this thread by the way....

Edited by pandit35

Andy came from Japan today, and took a taxi from the airport to Talat Plu (Thonburi). Though I had told him to get a meter taxi, with a driver equipped with a mobile phone, and to get said driver to phone me.. well he didn't.

paid 1000 baht... hehe

Later I told him I am planning a trip upcountry with him and a few others and we are hiring a minibus for the day for 1200 baht, which turned his face green.

He did comment however that the Airport Girl who he asked for help was unbelievably cute. lol

I think Andy was right... :D arriving after a long flight, seeing an unbelievable cute girl, than a plush Volvo with capped chauffeur...having a relaxed pre-Christmas taxi-ride....hmmm :o

well done Andy, well done...try to have such a ride in another country for the same money...what the H.ck!

MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

PS: Andy...I hope you asked for her phone-number... :D

paid 1000 baht... hehe

I think Andy was right... :D arriving after a long flight, seeing an unbelievable cute girl, than a plush Volvo with capped chauffeur...having a relaxed pre-Christmas taxi-ride....hmmm :o

well done Andy, well done...try to have such a ride in another country for the same money...what the H.ck!

MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

PS: Andy...I hope you asked for her phone-number... :D

Andy was thinking with the other head :D