Best Isp In Chiang Mai

yeehi

Hello

What is the best way to sort out an internet connection to ones home in chiang mai?

I use the web a lot and will do for the next 6 months or so. But maybe it is better just to use the internet cafes?

I talked to one guy in bkk and he said get a truth phone line and a truth isp.

But I am clueless. What should I do....

:o

If you can do a poll on this one i would be grateful! I dont know the ISPs in chiang mai

Hello

What is the best way to sort out an internet connection to ones home in chiang mai?

I use the web a lot and will do for the next 6 months or so. But maybe it is better just to use the internet cafes?

If you can do a poll on this one i would be grateful! I dont know the ISPs in chiang mai

It is difficult to rate the ISPs for me, since I have not used them all. Anyway, I can tell you that TRUE's cable modem service in central Chiang Mai is good. If you only need a modem connection, you can buy Internet refill hours from CS-Loxinfo. This is a reliable ISP with fairly constant speeds and very little downtime. Do not buy any of the cheaper dialup packages, they usually end up more expensive because you will be disconnected and face lower speeeds (they often use the same dialup number that gets very congested.

Hope that helps.

• 6 years later...

I can tell you what ISP NOT to use, TTT. Horrible. I have currently been with unusable internet for nearly 10 days. Each day I call they "are sending someone out tomorrow to fix". I'm switching to True tomorrow.

Hello

It is difficult to rate the ISPs for me, since I have not used them all. Anyway, I can tell you that TRUE's cable modem service in central Chiang Mai is good. If you only need a modem connection, you can buy Internet refill hours from CS-Loxinfo. This is a reliable ISP with fairly constant speeds and very little downtime. Do not buy any of the cheaper dialup packages, they usually end up more expensive because you will be disconnected and face lower speeeds (they often use the same dialup number that gets very congested.

Hope that helps.

to make it easy , there is no BEST ISP .

it all depend on where you stay . and how far away your house is from the ISP Nobe ( a device that relay the internet connection to your house .

all this play very importance factor to your internet .

going back on this .. Money also play a big role .

the fastest domestic line now i believe is about 20mb or is it 50mb .. but is not cheap .

i am doing 12mb /1mb and i use internet a lot . as a net addict i find this extremely slow

so you must knwo what you need first .

AIS if offering a new service call the airnet soon . should have less user . and might appear to some .

you can also get a diretc line to your house . but it would cost between 20,000 - 50,000 which offe ryou as high as 100mb line .

then again . i suggest you go for a 10mb - 15mb line . if that do not work out for you

buy a LOAD balancer . get extra line .. and then plug it into your load balancer . this would solve basic speed beyond domestic speed i guess .

As stated its dependent on where you will stay and what kind of hardware each ISP has in your area. only good advice I can offer is ask your neighbor. they are the only ones that can give you a good idea about the ISP's in your area.

As stated its dependent on where you will stay and what kind of hardware each ISP has in your area. only good advice I can offer is ask your neighbor. they are the only ones that can give you a good idea about the ISP's in your area.

I agree .. except that I am the ONLY person using 3bb on my node. That means no neighbors would have suggested it ... and that I basically have the node to myself .. VERY fast service.

I agree .. except that I am the ONLY person using 3bb on my node. That means no neighbors would have suggested it ... and that I basically have the node to myself .. VERY fast service.

True high speed internet goes till 100MB

I've got their 10 - 1 MB package. Very fast installation (next day) and allready two months a stable connection!

We have True. After tax, we pay 641 baht a month, and we have 7 mbps. The internet is actually faster than the internet we had in the USA. We are happy with it.

We were also happy that installation was billed later, so no deposits right away. We just went to Kad Suan Gaew and got everything handled in 15 minutes in person.

Edited by Yelly