John Dykes

polecat

And whilst we are on the subject, can someone explain to P J Roberts that there are more words in the English language than "Certainly Is"

he does my head in that bloke. he knows nothing about the game at all.

He played for the worst side ever in the old National Soccer League in Australia and he was one of the worst players in the worst side. He tried to pick a fight with me at a function in Canberra when drunk off his head (with absolutely no provocation from me, I should add).

I have absolutely no time for him.

He knows nothing about football. He presumably got a job in broadcasting in Asia because of his 'pretty boy' looks, and because he attracts female viewers to the programmes he fronts.

Yes well not surprising what you say about the loser PJ Robert.

Not sure which is more replusive him or that odious Andy Penders or whatever his hideous name is......

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He knows nothing about football. He presumably got a job in broadcasting in Asia because of his 'pretty boy' looks, and because he attracts female viewers to the programmes he fronts.

For Jamie Yeo, change " he " to " she "... :o

I love her !!!

I love her !!!

Personally, I believe the show would be much more successful (FF) if they replaced Andy Pandy or Mase with Jamie Yo Yo Yo. At least with her on FF, she wouldn't have to try and say anything intelligent. Just picture her sitting next to Makka and John turns to him to ask a question and he is not paying attention.

I love her !!!

Personally, I believe the show would be much more successful (FF) if they replaced Andy Pandy or Mase with Jamie Yo Yo Yo. At least with her on FF, she wouldn't have to try and say anything intelligent. Just picture her sitting next to Makka and John turns to him to ask a question and he is not paying attention.

Now, I aint knocking Jamie (chance would be a fine thing... ahem), but it's the other laydee who gets my blood pumping. What's her name? Paula? The one with a husky voice and FILTHY eyes. Is she still on the box, or what?

(Goodness, I've just had to imagine a naked Jamie "party at the front" Reeves to quell my ardour)

I love her !!!

I'd personally rather picture her doing lots of other things but sitting next to Macca & John isn't one of them Jimbo... :D

Football Focus:

Watched it last night and was wondering if anyone else feels the same. While it's understandable to have LP, UTD, Chels and Arsenal at the forefront week on week because of the title race, why is it that just because Spurs supporter Shebby is on the show we have to listen to weekly 10 min discussions about the Spurs?

I for one would like to hear what's going on at Hull and other teams from time to time.

Rant over.

Football Focus:

Watched it last night and was wondering if anyone else feels the same. While it's understandable to have LP, UTD, Chels and Arsenal at the forefront week on week because of the title race, why is it that just because Spurs supporter Shebby is on the show we have to listen to weekly 10 min discussions about the Spurs?

I for one would like to hear what's going on at Hull and other teams from time to time.

Rant over.

i don't watch football focus but i can imagine what you're saying james. we've touched on this before on here and it's generally down to the 'big four' clubs marketing themselves better in this part of the world and subsequently the tv networks out here just latching onto them to boost ratings.

Football Focus:

Rant over.

Shebby said that he thinks Spurs might get relegated. If they win a couple of games he'll then say that they will be challenging for the Top6. He changes his opinion more often than the weather.

The thing that I find most patronising from the Football Focus crew is when they talk about other football that doesn't invole the EPL. They pretend to be knowledgable and interested in their discussions but really they couldn't give a shit.