I Hate Christmas

KevinHunt

Eeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .....

I've got the perfect place for you; just you and him or her (your choice) at your service in your own private enclosure. No one that will bother or interrupt. No kids, guaranteed.

Bring a coat, though, it may be a bit chilly at night.

Edited by Nienke

Gosh and almost forgot, ggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeee how could i forget;

WATER IS FREE OF CHARGE!!!!

Oh, and SBK there's the super-luxory of a wooden floor .... but then you can put the blanket on the wood. Your partner will love that.

Gosh and almost forgot, ggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeee how could i forget;

WATER IS FREE OF CHARGE!!!!

Oh, and SBK there's the super-luxory of a wooden floor .... but then you can put the blanket on the wood. Your partner will love that.

and guaranteed no fleas?

Only one place to go if you really want 'bah humbug' Kevin....compliments of MUFC fans.

In your Liverpool slums,

You look in the dustbin for something to eat,

You find a dead rat and you think it's a treat,

In your Liverpool slums

In your Liverpool slums,

You <deleted> on the carpet, you pee in the bath,

You mug an old pensioner, and think its a laugh,

In your Liverpool slums.

In your Liverpool slums,

You speak in an accent exceedingly rare,

You wear a pink tracksuit and have curly hair,

In your Liverpool slums.

In your Liverpool slums,

Your mum's on the game and your dad's in the nick,

You can't get a job 'cos you're too frigging thick,

In your Liverpool slums.

Yep, Liverpool is probably the best place to be if you want to be REALLY miserable........MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :o

Huh, Strange question. And not very kind as well, even if meant as a joke.

Wasn't referring to your puppies or your place, Nienke. Which I am sure is spotless but rather what someone else might bring in :o

Only one place to go if you really want 'bah humbug' Kevin....compliments of MUFC fans.

In your Liverpool slums,

You look in the dustbin for something to eat,

You find a dead rat and you think it's a treat,

In your Liverpool slums

In your Liverpool slums,

You <deleted> on the carpet, you pee in the bath,

You mug an old pensioner, and think its a laugh,

In your Liverpool slums.

In your Liverpool slums,

You speak in an accent exceedingly rare,

You wear a pink tracksuit and have curly hair,

In your Liverpool slums.

In your Liverpool slums,

Your mum's on the game and your dad's in the nick,

You can't get a job 'cos you're too frigging thick,

In your Liverpool slums.

Yep, Liverpool is probably the best place to be if you want to be REALLY miserable........MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :o

without taking the thread too off topic, liverpool is a haven of good cheer, laughter and friendliness compared to the bitter grey hellhole up the east lancs road. and that song's about twenty years out of date. we've got culture now don't you know.

without taking the thread too off topic, liverpool is a haven of good cheer, laughter and friendliness compared to the bitter grey hellhole up the east lancs road. and that song's about twenty years out of date. we've got culture now don't you know.

Happy to hear you've got culture on the Mersey, Stevie.....I'll look harder for it next time I'm north of Watford....how will I recognise it? :o No use Kevin going to Liverpool then...maybe that grey hel_l hole up the road? :D

Happy to hear you've got culture on the Mersey, Stevie.....I'll look harder for it next time I'm north of Watford....how will I recognise it? :o No use Kevin going to Liverpool then...maybe that grey hel_l hole up the road? :D

unesco world heritage site and capital of culture mate. though that may be gang culture.

kevin wouldn't like it in liverpool, pubs are practically falling over themselves to give away free water. it'd confuse him.

unesco world heritage site and capital of culture mate. though that may be gang culture.

kevin wouldn't like it in liverpool, pubs are practically falling over themselves to give away free water. it'd confuse him.

The only water in pubs in Liverpool carries a warning...

"the water in this establishmnet has been passed by the management"

That's probably why I've never ever seen anyone order water in a pub in Liverpool.

I was curious to see which would attract more attention 'Christmas cheer' or 'I hate Christmas'. 

Guess which one has the most hits? :D

Interesting to see how many posts refer to the now infamous 'free water' post, which was finally, thankfully erased from history.

Happy to hear you've got culture on the Mersey, Stevie.....I'll look harder for it next time I'm north of Watford....how will I recognise it? :D No use Kevin going to Liverpool then...maybe that grey hel_l hole up the road? :D

That's probably why I've never ever seen anyone order water in a pub in Liverpool.

I was curious to see which would attract more attention 'Christmas cheer' or 'I hate Christmas'. 

Interesting to see how many posts refer to the now infamous 'free water' post, which was finally, thankfully erased from history.

Sounds like KHUNT is out trolling again and possibly may not be a Scrooge after all..... :o

Happy to hear you've got culture on the Mersey, Stevie.....I'll look harder for it next time I'm north of Watford....how will I recognise it? :D No use Kevin going to Liverpool then...maybe that grey hel_l hole up the road? :D

Sounds like KHUNT is out trolling again and possibly may not be a Scrooge after all..... :o

If 'trolling' is 'having a laff' - I'm guilty as charged. :D

I'm off to my place (no names, remember) for some Frank N Bing Christmas cheer ( I just finished burning Happy Holidays video - Sinatra & Crosby). It beats The Chipmunks Christmas, but only just!!

Whatever happened to the Smurfs?

If 'trolling' is 'having a laff' - I'm guilty as charged. :D

I'm off to my place (no names, remember) for some Frank N Bing Christmas cheer ( I just finished burning Happy Holidays video - Sinatra & Crosby). It beats The Chipmunks Christmas, but only just!!

Whatever happened to the Smurfs?

You just gotta have Slade and Wizard too.....and let Khun Crachet go home early!!

Kev:

There is worse things than being in CM (or Liverpool even for that matter, but since I have never been there...) - Not being there, and not by choice. It's been a different year, not as expected or desired, but...

Thinking of the gang in CM, including Kev and Tina at the Red Lion. Wish I could be there for a pint with you.

CU in about 6 weeks. In the meantime, Merry Christmas!

RT

post-32371-1230149082_thumb.jpg

Kev:

There is worse things than being in CM (or Liverpool even for that matter, but since I have never been there...) - Not being there, and not by choice. It's been a different year, not as expected or desired, but...

Thinking of the gang in CM, including Kev and Tina at the R*d L%@n. Wish I could be there for a pint with you.

CU in about 6 weeks. In the meantime, Merry Christmas!

RT

We look forward to seeing you. 

Great fun at my place ( no names, remember) tonight. Pity you missed it. 

Merry Christmas.

P.S. In future dobn't mention my place by name - it's seen as advertising and that's not allowed!! :o