Sealing Sandwash

Makyai

Is the following the product to use to seal sandwash?

"PENETRATING SEALER HG

High-solid modified epoxy primer / Surface tolerant topcoat

Penetrating sealer HG is a high solid epoxy 2 pack chemically cured. It is designed as an extraordinary that provide a means of reinforcing rusty steel substrate and excellent adhesion,excellent toughness , hardness and water resistance film coating.

As a penetrating sealer for rusty steel surface, aged white-rusted zinc surface,edge of old coating, ceramic tile, fiberglass,wood,concrete and green concrete. "

This information is from TOA website.

Thanks

Specially designed for use on natural stonework, sandstone, sandwash, and earthenware products, A-100 is a fast drying gloss acrylic enamel based on pure acrylic resin which has been ready mixed for applying by brush. No thinner is needed. Ideal for swimming pool surrounds, pathways, and particularly temple style earthenware roof tile that rapidly attract black algae if not sealed.

Excellent weathering properties, chemical resistance, and withstands UV. Available in all major DIY outlets and many local hardware stores. Sold in 3.785 litre cans to cover up to 30m2 depending on the roughness, and porosity of the surface. Prices range from 150 to 300 baht per can!

There are other products too, but they will cost more - up to 750 baht a can, and will cover only 15 - 20 m2.

Specially designed for use on natural stonework, sandstone, sandwash, and earthenware products, A-100 is a fast drying gloss acrylic enamel based on pure acrylic resin which has been ready mixed for applying by brush. No thinner is needed. Ideal for swimming pool surrounds, pathways, and particularly temple style earthenware roof tile that rapidly attract black algae if not sealed.

Excellent weathering properties, chemical resistance, and withstands UV. Available in all major DIY outlets and many local hardware stores. Sold in 3.785 litre cans to cover up to 30m2 depending on the roughness, and porosity of the surface. Prices range from 150 to 300 baht per can!

There are other products too, but they will cost more - up to 750 baht a can, and will cover only 15 - 20 m2.

Thank Chaichara. the A-100 is that the product name or brand name? I am upcountry and getting my message across is sometimes difficult. If I have the brand name as well as the product name then it makes it easier. Thanks again for your help.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank Chaichara. the A-100 is that the product name or brand name? I am upcountry and getting my message across is sometimes difficult. If I have the brand name as well as the product name then it makes it easier. Thanks again for your help.

Made by :

Credo International Co Ltd. Tel: 023980131, 023984593

Sold in 3.785 litre rectangular light blue cans.

Product name: A-100 in very large characters. Directions in English on the can.

Available in all major home supplies outlets and many good local hardware stores.

Where exactly are you up-country?