Whats Your Favourite Drink?

Jockstar

Whats your favourite tipple?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately beer, where I am working now the favoured drink is vodka, but you get p1ssed too soon so what is the point? I have spent nearly 2 years in Korea previously where they drink Soju, same problem...Beer is the way to go as you can drink beer forever (nearly).

The other week I had a go on the absinthe, I strongly recommend you never do that, I do not remember finishing the glass never mind going home, it ruined the night.

That muck would kill a soi dog Leith.

you forgot to put Lao Kao on the list, nah its paintstripper really

Don't agree, not enough alkali to do the job properly.

Me its the Frozen Margarethuita. Me and the wife, always love one of two after a hard day on the beach :o

Beer mmm ::Beer *draft* or *draught* depending on where your from I guess, I say Draft!

My favorties from around the world (that I can remember - usually too drunk):

USA - Ice House

Scandinavia - Tuborg

Holland - Heinekin

Spain - Ambar

Thailand - Singha

Mexico - Corona with Dos XX as a close second

Edited by peder.klockmann

My Favourite tipple is Chang or Stella in the UK.

If I'm a bit beered out I'll go for Vodka and Orange or if thats not around a Sangsom Chut will suffice.

A nice 'Thai' cocktail me and a few mates invented a few years ago is Sangsom, M150, Grape Gatorade, Lime Juice, and Soda mixed in a bucket.

Theres nothing better to drink on arrival after a long flight.

The M150 gives you a stimulant rush, the Gatorade gets some fluids in you, the lime opens your eyes, and the Sang Som gets you pissed!

Sang som is rank. Just the smell makes me retch. Maybe thats due to barfing on it. Vodka and soda all the wa-hey way. The water with it stops hangover.

Can you buy Chang in the U.K? ive never seen it but i understand they sponsor a football team.

Sawadee pe mai to everyone,

Been out here over 2 years now, but really miss a good pint of Pedigree. Even a glass of Everards Old Original would go down a treat. Still, got to make do so it'll have to be Leo. Gone off Chang, don't know why, maybe because it keeps making me fall over. LOL

MonsH

USA - Ice House

Scandinavia - Tuborg

Holland - Heinekin

Spain - Ambar

Thailand - Singha

Holland start to produce some new beer type? :o

My fav. is 100 pipers with coke.

So no vote from me.

Why didn't you vote whisky then?

Sang som is rank.  Just the smell makes me retch.  Maybe thats due to barfing on it.  Vodka and soda all the wa-hey way.  The water with it stops hangover.

Can you buy Chang in the U.K?  ive never seen it but i understand they sponsor a football team.

http://www.changbeer-uk.com/

http://www.bottledbeer.co.uk/index.html?beerid=924

Edited by Bkk_Bound

USA - Ice House

Scandinavia - Tuborg

Holland - Heinekin

Spain - Ambar

Thailand - Singha

So no vote from me.

Cuz i never heard of whisky....is that some sort of whispering? :D

I DO know whiskey then... :D

Edited by theviking

USA - Ice House

Scandinavia - Tuborg

Holland - Heinekin

Spain - Ambar

Thailand - Singha

So no vote from me.

Well Viking. You're obviously not a big whisky drinker mate. WHISKEY is the Irish and American spelling where as WHISKY is the Scottish spelling. The next time you have 100 Pipers. Do check the Scottish spelling on the bottle. I rest my case! Look mate we invented whisky so our spelling is the way i'll spell it.

USA - Ice House

Scandinavia - Tuborg

Holland - Heinekin

Spain - Ambar

Thailand - Singha

Holland start to produce some new beer type? :D

So no vote from me.

Well Viking. You're obviously not a big whisky drinker mate. WHISKEY is the Irish and American spelling where as WHISKY is the Scottish spelling. The next time you have 100 Pipers. Do check the Scottish spelling on the bottle. I rest my case! Look mate we invented whisky so our spelling is the way i'll spell it.

:D:D:D:o

Just checked.

:D

Edited by theviking

You tell him, mate.

We invented whisky, true. Are Saeng Som and Sang Thip etc whisky??

Bloody foreigners try unsuccessfully to copy our whisky and then change the bloody spelling.

Lang may yer lum reek, as they say in the land of whisky at this time of year.

You tell him, mate.

We invented whisky, true. Are Saeng Som and Sang Thip etc whisky??

Bloody foreigners try unsuccessfully to copy our whisky and then change the bloody spelling.

Lang may yer lum reek, as they say in the land of whisky at this time of year.

Sangsom and Sang Tip are actually Rums. Read the bottle if no one agrees with me.

They try and copy but Scottish Whisky is the true genuine article. Though i do like Jamesons(Irish whiskey) and Jack Daniels(American whiskey) though i think its more a bourbon.

Neeranam. i havent heard that expresion for years. Cheers to you mate on this fine New Year Day. Just having a cheeky wee Johnny Walker( Scottish WHISKY) For those uneducated. :D:D:o

Why wasn't Scotland's other National drink on the list?

Good old Buckfast :D

:o

Because its made in England(Devon if i remember) but no one seems to drink it down there. They sell the most in Monklands and Motherwell districts. Though the Monklands wins with the amount sold. Did you used to lke it? Better than EL D anyday. :D:D

Because its made in England(Devon if i remember) but no one seems to drink it down there. They sell the most in Monklands and Motherwell districts. Though the Monklands wins with the amount sold. Did you used to lke it? Better than EL D anyday.

I was only funning, Jocky. Ironic that it is made by monks in the South of England and sold mostly to winos in Monklands in Scotland.

Rab C Nesbit sketch is hilarious, they go to the monastery on a pilgrimmage and one of them stays as a monk.

The Airdrie City Council invited monks from the Abbey up to see the mess of broken empty bottles of Buckfast on the streets but the abbey refused to stop making or selling it in Monklands it as they had great profits, causing misery and alcoholism in Scotland. Sound familiar - the English not giving a shit about Scotland.

I used to love the stuff, drinking a bottle each when my Glaswedie mates came through to Embra. One bottle 2 quid 30, well pished.

Sorry am I getting off thread?

Because its made in England(Devon if i remember) but no one seems to drink it down there. They sell the most in Monklands and Motherwell districts. Though the Monklands wins with the amount sold. Did you used to lke it? Better than EL D anyday.

I was only funning, Jocky. Ironic that it is made by monks in the South of England and sold mostly to winos in Monklands in Scotland.

Rab C Nesbit sketch is hilarious, they go to the monastery on a pilgrimmage and one of them stays as a monk.

The Airdrie City Council invited monks from the Abbey up to see the mess of broken empty bottles of Buckfast on the streets but the abbey refused to stop making or selling it in Monklands it as they had great profits, causing misery and alcoholism in Scotland. Sound familiar - the English not giving a shit about Scotland.

I used to love the stuff, drinking a bottle each when my Glaswedie mates came through to Embra. One bottle 2 quid 30, well pished.

Sorry am I getting off thread?

Ah! Memories. they asked the monks to make plastic bottle s aswell. But it didn't happen. I remember they changed the bottle and alot had dumby caps. I know a few guys who wrote and complained. They then went back to the old ahape. Dont know if this because of complaints or not