A Vey Merry Christmas To All

mouse

I thank you for the help I have received, the jokes that have made me laugh, the alerts to problems within Thailand, the head up for potential computer problems. Thanks for all. May Christmas find you not wanting and hope that I can be of help to any of you as you have been ready to help me many times over. Merry Christmas to you, your families and friends. :o

I thank you for the help I have received, the jokes that have made me laugh, the alerts to problems within Thailand, the head up for potential computer problems.  Thanks for all.  May Christmas find you not wanting and hope that I can be of help to any of you as you have been ready to help me many times over.  Merry Christmas to you, your families  and friends.  :o

I second that! :D:D

I thank you for the help I have received, the jokes that have made me laugh, the alerts to problems within Thailand, the head up for potential computer problems.  Thanks for all.  May Christmas find you not wanting and hope that I can be of help to any of you as you have been ready to help me many times over.  Merry Christmas to you, your families  and friends.  :o

I second that! :D:D

Have a good one guys!! :D

I third it.

I am stuck in Malaysia, my passport is now invalid (stamped out), I have very little cash to my name and my missus is up in the north with her family.

Its times like this that makes me apprieciate the good times. Fortunately I have a friend here who has taken good care of me tonight (yes am pissed), just wish I could be in the viilage right now with the family, downing Lao Kao, fish on the barbie, maybe next year.

Merry Christmas to all members and moderators, this site is worth more than people give it credit for in my opinion. Oh well off to bed, waiting for my cash to arrive and hopefully I can make it to see my tilac sometime in the next week or so.

Have a good one guys and girls

All the best to the lot of ya :o

Advanced Member

Group: Members

Member No.: 5,032

I third it.

I am stuck in Malaysia, my passport is now invalid (stamped out), I have very little cash to my name and my missus is up in the north with her family.

Its times like this that makes me apprieciate the good times. Fortunately I have a friend here who has taken good care of me tonight (yes am pissed)

I hope the friend isn't a bg. If she is, Enjoy! :o