New House Completed.

Well, I'm finally done with all the work around our new house. The one thing left to do now is the lawn.

I've seen neighbours with rolls of turf. I haven't yet shopped to see what kinds of seeds can be bought here for growing a nice lawn. The one thing I want to avoid is mowing.

Does anyone know about a kind of grass available here that stays fairly short and does not require any mowing? Golf green short would be ideal :o The area is only 1 1/2 to two meters wide in front and on one side of the house. I'll add trees and plants afterwards.

Thanks,

Penz :D

Well, I'm finally done with all the work around our new house. The one thing left to do now is the lawn.

I've seen neighbours with rolls of turf. I haven't yet shopped to see what kinds of seeds can be bought here for growing a nice lawn. The one thing I want to avoid is mowing.

Does anyone know about a kind of grass available here that stays fairly short and does not require any mowing? Golf green short would be ideal :o The area is only 1 1/2 to two meters wide in front and on one side of the house. I'll add trees and plants afterwards.

Thanks,

Penz :D

I re-turfed my whole garden, we had that malaysian glass before but dug it up and had normal (thin) glass laid down.

Ask at the garden centres. :D

I re-turfed my whole garden, we had that malaysian glass before but dug it up and had normal (thin) glass laid down.

Ask at the garden centres. :D

You must cut yourself to shreads when you try to get a little nookie in the backyard. :o

cv

• 1 month later...
Last time I saw his place there was still no grass  :D

but he had a nice boat  :D

BTW with his neighbour looking like she does I would be going for the kind of grass you need to mow twice a week.  :o

55555555555.... :D

What about you tukyleith?

Any grass at your place yet or plans for some?

Last time I saw his place there was still no grass  :D

but he had a nice boat  :D

BTW with his neighbour looking like she does I would be going for the kind of grass you need to mow twice a week.  :o

55555555555.... :D

What about you tukyleith?

Any grass at your place yet or plans for some?

she has had some trouble finding some mate, what with the crackdown and all :D

No, seriously we are all turfed up now, she even has some fish in the pond. I just got off the phone to her and she is at the market buying little flowering plants to go around the newly installed trees etc.

I will give you a call soon, perhaps we can have that beer at my joint while talking house?