Pay At Jatujak Market

globez

This is just a warning for all you people who go visit the weekendmarket at Mo Chit coz the police needs money there ( and they do speak English!).... I've paid a 1000 Bath fine for putting my sigarette in the hole of the sewer!

I had to give my pasport, lucky I had it in my pocket, and follow the cop to there boot. When I arrived there they made me sign a paper, with just my name on it (no pasport number or whatever). I didnt get any copy of it... so, I just paid for they ###### drinks and the end of there day!!!!!!!!

They told me that the minimum fine is a 1000 baht.. I thought it was 200???!!!!

Well Taksin, when are u finally gone pay these bastards a bit more so they can leave me alone!!!!!! :o

This is just a warning for all you people who go visit the weekendmarket at Mo Chit coz the police needs money there ( and they do speak English!).... I've paid a 1000 Bath fine for putting my sigarette in the hole of the sewer!

I had to give my pasport, lucky I had it in my pocket, and follow the cop to there boot. When I arrived there they made me sign a paper, with just my name on it (no pasport number or whatever). I didnt get any copy of it... so, I just paid for they ###### drinks and the end of there day!!!!!!!!

They told me that the minimum fine is a 1000 baht.. I thought it was 200???!!!!

Well Taksin, when are u finally gone pay these bastards a bit more so they can leave me alone!!!!!! :o

The same thing happened to me. They showed me some laminated card stating the fine for litter, which was higher than 1000. The signs posted at the cop stand also showed something higher than 1000. I tried to talk then down, but they wouldn't budge. I paid the 1000 baht fine and got copies of two peices of paper back. One was a receipt and I assume the other was a statement for the reason of the fine in Thai. Both papers I signed.