Moving From South To North Thailand

Harmonica

My household items (2-bdrm. equivalent, incl. electronic items) are 4 years old and they are middle-of-the-road items.

Is it wiser to just sell everything and buy new items upon relocation or should I ship everything?

What percentage of the original cost can I expect to get if I were to sell everything? Are we looking at 50% or is it likely to be lower, perhaps even as low as 25%? Never done this here in LOS and really have no idea.

Shipping costs from Phuket to the general CM area? Approx. 10,000 Baht, or am I too low? Also suggestions on a shipping outfit in Phuket?

Appreciate any help. Thanks!

My household items (2-bdrm. equivalent,  incl. electronic items) are 4 years old and they are middle-of-the-road items. 

Is it wiser to just sell everything and buy new items upon relocation or should I ship everything?

What percentage of the original cost can I expect to get if I were to sell everything?  Are we looking at 50% or is it likely to be lower, perhaps even as low as 25%?  Never done this here in LOS and really have no idea.

Shipping costs  from Phuket to the general CM area?  Approx. 10,000 Baht,  or am I too low?  Also suggestions on a shipping outfit in Phuket?

Appreciate any help.  Thanks!

No idea on shipping costs, but resale on items here seems to be really low, new items are not that expensive in the first place. Just thought I would let you know somebody read your message. If you find out about shipping costs I would really be intersted in waht you find