Jump to content

Name Of Those 4 Wheeled Tuk-tuk Buses?


Recommended Posts

Sometimes I use those little red open sided vans that go up and down the Soi's running a shuttle-bus service from the BTS stations in Bangkok, but I'm not sure what they are called?

I've heard them called 'see law lek' (little four wheeler?). 'bok-bok', 'Daihatsus' and even 'tuk-tuk' although they have 4 wheels .... but if I use any of these phrases people don't seem to be sure about what I'm on about.

Is there a common name for them?

They also seem to be very cheap .... I don't know how the fare is worked out, but I get change from a 10 Baht coin no matter how far I go up the Soi!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...