Help My Friend Needs Phone Number For Phillipines

cookyboy

can any one out there help me my friend is looking for a cheap number to the fillipines so that he can keep in contact with his female friend, i know the cheap numbers to thailand but i dont have a clue to the phillipines, he is from the uk and will only use his mobile phone no house phone, thank you :o

My wife used to use Thai phone cards to phone Thailand from either landline, call box or mobile, she used to buy 50 at a time (I know but her and her mum chat for hours). She got them from shops in China Town London, maybe they do them for Phillipines as they do them for most countries.

Why won't your "friend" use home phone ???

can any one out there help me my friend is looking for a cheap number to the fillipines so that he can keep in contact with his female friend, i know the cheap numbers to thailand but i dont have a clue to the phillipines, he is from the uk and will only use his mobile phone no house phone, thank you :o

my friend does not have a house phone, i will mention this to him thank you

I know 3 in the UK were offering 3000 mins a month for £15 on pay as u go to many countrys Thailand was one i'm not sure if philipines was on the list but worth a look on their web site.

Sorry i looked up that deal again & its on contract phones only but still its an excellant deal it include's mobile's & landline's.

I'm not sure what you mean by a number to ring? i assume an access number like we ring from Thailand it's 008 or 009 for CAT international rate's, if anyone's aware of an access number in UK i'd love to know about it.

For others interested form the UK mobile world is a pay as u go provider these are their charges for Thailand.

Country Code

Calls to Landline (per min)

10p

Calls to Mobile (per min)

15p

Sending a text message

15p

Mobile world