The Body

imo she certainly looks better at 44 that any of the men i've seen on samui of the same age group :o

That is probably true but may I ask, how do you tell ones age without knowing? Most guess I am in my 30s and I am 50... (lucky me).

By the sounds of it i would guess you also have the mental age of about 14 year old ??

and I did see the said celeb ,and i reconsigned her ,so at 44 she still has the look of a super model

imo she certainly looks better at 44 that any of the men i've seen on samui of the same age group :o

That is probably true but may I ask, how do you tell ones age without knowing? Most guess I am in my 30s and I am 50... (lucky me).

By the sounds of it i would guess you also have the mental age of about 14 year old ??

and I did see the said celeb ,and i reconsigned her ,so at 44 she still has the look of a super model

Thanks Bop, I appreciate the compliment. I take it you are just one of those jealous fat bellied, bald, farangs that usually get excited when you see a celeb away from the big screen.... Glad to hear it got your rocks off.

Edited by dingdongrb

Actually, no it sounds like bophutbob didn't think your little joke was that funny.

It was just a photo, geez lighten up, it's a new year...and she is not little standing at 6' tall....

(perhaps she - (Elle) - is someone's unsung idol and the comical photo I posted hurt someones feelers??)

NOTE: I was just trying to post some humor on board as most can see the main post is very tragic... And BTW, I do not place humor on those that die or are beaten as many other posters do.

Nope, I don't idolize models. :o

But, gotta admit, from these shots of her surfing in Australia over Christmas, she still looks great. Wonder if she eats?

0,,6416538,00.jpg

But, according to this article from Australia's Daily Telegraph, it seems unlikely to be her seen on Samui:

Macpherson is expected to see in the new year from a private launch on Sydney Harbour before joining the A-list crowd at Bondi restaurant Iceberg's New Year's Day party.

But, according to this article from Australia's Daily Telegraph, it seems unlikely to be her seen on Samui:
Macpherson is expected to see in the new year from a private launch on Sydney Harbour before joining the A-list crowd at Bondi restaurant Iceberg's New Year's Day party.

Hmmm, strange, could have possibly been mistaken for Jo Brand ?? :o

Thanks Bop, I appreciate the compliment. I take it you are just one of those jealous fat bellied, bald, farangs that usually get excited when you see a celeb away from the big screen.... Glad to hear it got your rocks off.

fat belly yes but not bald !