Children's Party Place

abasbas

Very limited choice.Wiggle Town is abt the only one and its not particularly good or very big,and for what you get very overpriced.

My kids like it but there under 5.Imagine a load of 7 year olds would get bored to tears there.

EPG.

Very limited choice.Wiggle Town is abt the only one and its not particularly good or very big,and for what you get very overpriced.

My kids like it but there under 5.Imagine a load of 7 year olds would get bored to tears there.

EPG.

agree.. thanks!

Both of my children (6 & 9) went to a birthday party there a couple of weeks ago, they arrived at 11am and then we picked them up at 5:30pm.

They are provided with food and taken care of by the staff, party is held in a dedicated room, next to the pool.

Organised activities include games in the swimming pool, ping pong and general children games, from what my children say it was all good fun for them.

From what I saw, it was quite professionally done.

Though like I say, not sure what the cost would be, but don't imagine it is cheap.

Hard Rock Hotel - though probably quite expensive.

Out of interest - What activities does HR Hotel have for kids to do?

I went with my kids to one there 2 yrs ago,the kids loved it, 7 year olds,heaps of games to play ,they can play in the pool and foam room,good food all under supervision,parents left their kids there and pick them up later.

dont know how much but google their web site,

same family did on in horseshoe point that was good to around the pool.

last party we had the mrs hired a blow up castle, and put in on the vacant land next door,they never stop playing.about 2000 baht to hire.,

cat

Abasbas, Not sure how many children you plan having attend, or what they might enjoy?

A quick search turned up the following, which may be of interest - Party? Party Shop

Good luck!

about 15 kids total.. average age is 7-8 yrs old... maybe i would settle down with HR Hotel...

looks like there is no other choice in town.

Thanx for the heads up on HR Hotel guys.

Does anyone know if you have to book in advance, and approximately how much per head?

about 650baht per head.. i think you need to book in advance as many are booked during the weekends...

Come to the Pattaya City Expat club tomorrow morning at 9:30 am at JH Beans at the Amari Orchid hotel, on beach road just around the bend from the roundabout and meet the Penguin, he is a world class magician and entertainer, great for children and adults parties, he will be our guest speaker and can be your entertainment for the party at your place or at a place like Shenanigan that has a private room in back and a great menu.

<snip>

Edited by soundman
Contact Thai Visa Sales to advertise please.

• 1 month later...

Wiggle Town prices start from around 200 baht per child, cake, food and drink included and you can ad on many other things such as clowns etc, you can even hire the place just for you - we have had 2 parties there so far, and 1 was for our 8 year old, the play equipment was great for them and was well organised each time.