Parcels From Australia To Bangkok

thailotus

If things are lightweight, get the sender to use EMS, express mail, otherwise if you have any concern about the package not getting to you have it insured, doesnt matter if its only for 30 bucks, I have never lost an insured package, and if its under about 50AUD it wont be stopped, but uninsured is a fair chance of it never making it.

I received a 2.5 kg parcel that was sent from my brothers home in Bendigo Vic to my house which is 100 km nth of Ubon Ratchathani in 5 days. It was stamped in the afternoon of a Monday and I received it at home on Saturday afternoon.

This is the third time that I have received parcel ranging from small to the present one and all delivered in under a week.

Hope that helps

I ordered two bottles of tea tree oil from Australia (2 oz) a month ago and they have not arrived and I do not expect them to, out of four articles sent to Thailand only one has arrived the other two including a plain letter in a dl envelope has not. I would not send anything by ordinary mail again to thailand.

Thank you for your input everyone.

I am sending a "care" package to my sweetheart but due to the public holidays can't send it until Wednesday. Hopefully he'll get it by Tuesday (fingers crossed).

Oh and yes, I'll definitely insure it! Thanks for that tip too.

Cheers & goodnight everyone.