Fa Cup 4th Round

MSingh

Well this may mean more to some of us than others but here we are..:o

Some big one's here..

The Fourth Round matches will be played on the weekend of 24 January.

Liverpool

v

Everton

Southampton/Manchester United

v

Tottenham Hotspur

Hull City/Newcastle United

v

Millwall/Crewe Alexandra

Sunderland

v

Blyth Spartans/Blackburn Rovers

Hartlepool United

v

West Ham United

Leyton Orient/Sheffield United

v

Charlton Athletic/Norwich City

Cardiff City

v

Arsenal

Portsmouth/Bristol City

v

Histon/Swansea City

Chelsea/Southend United

v

Ipswich Town

Cheltenham Town/Doncaster Rovers

v

Aston Villa

West Bromwich Albion/Peterborough United

v

QPR/Burnley

Torquay United

v

Coventry City

Kettering Town

v

Fulham

Watford

v

Leicester City/Crystal Palace

Derby County

v

Nottingham Forest

Birmingham City/Wolverhampton Wanderers

v

Middlesbrough

some cracking draws there m singh.

stoke would have had west ham then ,mai pen rai.

Yeah, if my Aunt was my uncle........... :o

Pretty happy with that to be honest, think we'll get a result up there...

T*ttenham should go out so happy days, Chelsea's draw is rigged as always, Scouse Derby should be fun so i hope all the Players have their Home Security Sytems sorted out by the time it Kicks off, Arsenal will find Cradiff as welcoming as always & their Fans will have the fright of their Life heading to Ninian Park instead of the Millenium & who's to say Torquay can't progress further ??

Some really good Games in that lot, shame we won't get to see any !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i watched hull game on pc.a live feed and pretty good,but after listening to stoke on the world wide stoke site i didnt feel like watching much footie lol.we were the first side knocked out of rd 3 yippeeeeeeeeeee.

got loads of injuries and suspensions but any pro in our squad should have played better than that,we were bloody awful

lovely stuff.

we play everton at home in the league in the league 19th jan.

gerrard's court hearing is on 23rd jan.

we're then home to everton in the cup on 24th jan.

Two games against Everton,interesting indeed.I wonder will mr singh be travelling back to the uk to stand at the rear of the court,flap his jaw in support of Stevie being sent to prison??

Two games against Everton,interesting indeed.I wonder will mr singh be travelling back to the uk to stand at the rear of the court,flap his jaw in support of Stevie being sent to prison??

everton fans will be doing more than enough of that for everyone.

i'm less concerned about them chanting about gerrard than i am about hillsborough songs from them. it's the cup and it's the twenty year anniversary of the tragedy this year.

lovely stuff.

we play everton at home in the league in the league 19th jan.

gerrard's court hearing is on 23rd jan.

we're then home to everton in the cup on 24th jan.

Me ??

I don't give a monkey's if he does or doesn't Fella..

Why on Earth would you think i would ??

Me ??

I don't give a monkey's if he does or doesn't Fella..

Why on Earth would you think i would ??

think there's a case of mistaken identity there.

Yip. I think it was Spiderman, whom he might have been referring to.

Or it might be cos i posted some Jokes about it all in which case " Scouser in lack of sense of humour shock horror " !!!! :o

Or it might be cos i posted some Jokes about it all in which case " Scouser in lack of sense of humour shock horror " !!!! :D

outrageous slur that. liverpool has produced some of the finest comedic minds in history. stan boardman, jimmy tarbuck, cilla black, carla lane. . . .:o

Or it might be cos i posted some Jokes about it all in which case " Scouser in lack of sense of humour shock horror " !!!! :D

outrageous slur that. liverpool has produced some of the finest comedic minds in history. stan boardman, jimmy tarbuck, cilla black, carla lane. . . .:D

You missed out Derek Hatton :o

outrageous slur that. liverpool has produced some of the finest comedic minds in history. stan boardman, jimmy tarbuck, cilla black, carla lane. . . . :D

You missed out Derek Hatton :o

true that. i reckon peter kilfoyle could be a decent standup though.

Well, if we do have any luck getting it on, looks like we've got the below as 2 of the Games at least, throw in the Merseyside Derby too..

West Ham United's FA Cup fourth round tie with Hartlepool United is being broadcast live by ITV.

The game has been re-scheduled for a 12.40pm kick-off, the first of two games being broadcast live on the day (the other being Manchester United's clash with Tottenham).

With TV bosses no doubt sensing a Cup giant-killing the Hammers - who have never previously met Hartlepool in a competitive fixture - will once again have to repeat the feats of recent seasons to overcome a side two seasons below them.

Good news for travelling Hammers is that the 7:57am rail departure from London will ensure arrival at the ground on time (barring unforseen circumstances).

Edited by MSingh