I was 'forced' to use Equiniti as they now handle the company registrar of many companies. In my case, as I hold shares in Tesco and BP, I can view the value, dividend info and buy and sell shares using their website.

I have no complaints and their website is easy to use and very clear. Dividend info is notified by both post and e-mail and can be viewed at any time by logging on.

For valuation, they use the previous day's close.

I was 'forced' to use Equiniti as they now handle the company registrar of many companies. In my case, as I hold shares in Tesco and BP, I can view the value, dividend info and buy and sell shares using their website.

I have no complaints and their website is easy to use and very clear. Dividend info is notified by both post and e-mail and can be viewed at any time by logging on.

Thanks

Thanks

Hi All.

Just read a thread on ,Money saving expert, all about Equiniti,, do not sound to clever.

phupaman

Thanks

Hi All.

Just read a thread on ,Money saving expert, all about Equiniti,, do not sound to clever.

phupaman

Care to expand on that so that we can all understand?

Since phupaman has decided to be "crypticsmartarseman" I went to the Martin Lewis Money Saving Expert website. He says absolutely nothing about Equiniti. However, if you search the anonymous forum attached to the site. Equiniti is mentioned in passing.

Since phupaman has decided to be "crypticsmartarseman" I went to the Martin Lewis Money Saving Expert website. He says absolutely nothing about Equiniti. However, if you search the anonymous forum attached to the site. Equiniti is mentioned in passing.

Hi All.

Martin Lewis's Forum re-Equinity,Cheques getting lost ,not paid.Certificates lost not found,

complaints ignored,phonecalls cut off,I know nothing of this company but I would heed what they are saying on that forum the same as I would TV forum , I just say take care ,no smoke without fire.

phupaman.