Ubc On Samui

currently i cannot get a signal for UBC.Phoned the local office in chaweng to make sure the account is paid up and they say yes no problem,has to be electrical problem or satelite dish connection.So i thought i would ask any of you out there in the bophut area if any of you are having a similiar problem or may know what the problem is that i have.any advice appreciated.

PS they did say they could send a technician out tomorow but would cost 500baht,but we rent the equipment from them and i thought cos we rent that they would n't charge.

Try turning off the power to the box for a minute,also removing the card and re inserting might do the trick.Has your dish moved ?I can recommend Samui Guru in Bophut if your still having problems 081 7264675.

thanks for your reply.did as you suggested,took out the card,turned off the power,and unscrewed the white cable that goes into black box,reconnected and bingo it all came back ok,many thanks.

Try turning off the power to the box for a minute,also removing the card and re inserting might do the trick.Has your dish moved ?I can recommend Samui Guru in Bophut if your still having problems 081 7264675.

thanks for your reply.did as you suggested,took out the card,turned off the power,and unscrewed the white cable that goes into black box,reconnected and bingo it all came back ok,many thanks.

It's the same principle that a IT-pro uses when he gets a flat tire.

Turn off the car and restart, maybe it works now.

It's the same principle that a IT-pro uses when he gets a flat tire.

Turn off the car and restart, maybe it works now.

:o:D:D

Spot on poorsucker!

Brilliant comment!