Just Want A Summary

Ok so I know the rules changed and there are posts all over the place which some look unsure and some say one thing and then another. Just to get the most upto date rules please:

Arriving into Thailand via air transport you receive a 30 days tourist visa - correct?

Arriving into Thailand via land transport you receive a 15 days tourist visa - correct?

Regardless of a 30 or 15 day stamp, you can once again do this as many times as you like? The 90 out of 180 rule has been stopped completly - correct?

Thanks for the most recent confirmation that this asessment is correct. These assumptions are based on the fact that i hold a UK passport.

Yes it is all correct.

But you don't get a visa you get a visa exempt entry,

Yes correct - I know what I mean, but it could confuse others. Its a visa exempt stamp for 30 or 15 days.

What I really wanted to check was that the 90 out of 180 rule was gone. Not that recently I have ever been in danger of breaking it, but it was such a stupid rule I am glad it has gone.

15 days over land does not bother me as I always fly in and out, so i can now come and go for weekends without some officer trying to add up two days here and there to figure I have only about 2 weeks in the last 180 days or so :o:D:D

Yes it is all correct.

But you don't get a visa you get a visa exempt entry,

Yes correct - I know what I mean, but it could confuse others. Its a visa exempt stamp for 30 or 15 days.

What I really wanted to check was that the 90 out of 180 rule was gone. Not that recently I have ever been in danger of breaking it, but it was such a stupid rule I am glad it has gone.

15 days over land does not bother me as I always fly in and out, so i can now come and go for weekends without some officer trying to add up two days here and there to figure I have only about 2 weeks in the last 180 days or so :o:D:D

Yes that rule is dead and buried.