Best Choice For Tot Line?

DtingDtong

Moved in my condo about one month ago, in Bangkok. Been trying to get CAT Hinet G.SHDSL during this time (5 weeks) and they keep saying, wait 2 weeks, wait 1 week etc. And getting really tired of this. Cuz I really need a internet connection at home to be able to work. Anyway, the lines are from TOT, so true is not an option, and from what I´ve read TOT really sucks. Thats why I have tried to get CAT. But Yesterday I called the owner of my apartment and told him to make some calls and ask whats going on, he called me back and said that they will start the work and it will take another month(!)

And I cant wait that long, so my question is, what is the best option if you are stuck with a TOT line? I tought there was only one choice. But I found a couple of other isp´s that are available even if you have a TOT line. Like Ji-NET, they have DSL-BizConnext 2 Mbps, DSL-Max Lite 2 Mbps, DSL One2 Connext. And maybe there are others?

Stability is very important for me. Of course I want high download speed, but for work I need a stable line without package losses, which I know is almost impossible to achieve in this country.

So is there anyone that have a connection that they are satisfied with on their TOT line?