Will My Wife Still Get A Visa

my wife is due for another 2 year visa soon , but she is not working as we have 2 children and the youngest is only 3 months old, i am also out of work as i had a car accident in thailand just over a year ago and i have been unable to work since my wife is studying for her esol course and hope to get work as soon as the little one is a bit older, i do not get anything for my wife but i get bennefits for myself and the kids, will this affect her when she applies for extended stay of another 2 years, or are they more likely to refuse extended stay

So , for over a year your whole family have been living off government benifits , from what I gathered last time I looked , your wife is not allowed to be dependant on benifits , which she indirectly is doing . Need some-one like scouse to advise you on this I think , he knows the inside outs and intricases you need to be aware of , good luck . :o

So , for over a year your whole family have been living off government benifits , from what I gathered last time I looked , your wife is not allowed to be dependant on benifits , which she indirectly is doing . Need some-one like scouse to advise you on this I think , he knows the inside outs and intricases you need to be aware of , good luck . :o

i appreciate that what you said how do i get to speak to scouse, being new on this i dont know

So , for over a year your whole family have been living off government benifits , from what I gathered last time I looked , your wife is not allowed to be dependant on benifits , which she indirectly is doing .

Well not exactly. His wife is being supported from his personal benefits. She isn't claiming any of her own. Nowhere does it say she can't be dependant on benefits that her spouse receives, only that SHE has no recourse to Public Funds. Meaning she can't claim anything herself.

Although it is more difficult when unemployed, it is still possible to prove that the benefits he is receiving are enough to support the family.

Edited by mrbojangles

So , for over a year your whole family have been living off government benifits , from what I gathered last time I looked , your wife is not allowed to be dependant on benifits , which she indirectly is doing .

Well not exactly. His wife is being supported from his personal benefits. She isn't claiming any of her own. Nowhere does it say she can't be dependant on benefits that her spouse receives, only that SHE has no recourse to Public Funds. Meaning she can't claim anything herself.

Although it is more difficult when unemployed, it is still possible to prove that the benefits he is receiving are enough to support the family.

thank you i appreciate that, and that is exactly what mr ralph davis told me and me and the wife have only about 3000 pound savings between us, thank fully we never go out anywhere, so can save a little there, thank you to all for your advice