Different Mirrors On A Honda Wave

robblok

Hi i own a honda wave, and i would like to put on a pair of different mirrors so i could see more. Now i see a big part of myself in the mirrors (shoulders and arms). I have tried to ajust the mirrors its just not possible to get a real good view.

I think if i could find some other mirrors it should be ok. I have however asked it at the maintenance shop and they say there are no different mirrors available for a honday wave.

I would like mirrors that are a lil bit longer / wider so the stand more to the sides, it would make looking back a lot more comfortable. Has anyone any ideas.

I would of thought alot of those types of mirrors would be threaded the same, they just screw in at the base of the arm. Why dont you try looking in the Yamaha, Suzuki shops...see if theres another bike with a mirror that might simply screw in.

I havent really found a decent mirror....even better reason to buy a bike with big power, so you can just shoot ahead & forget about whos behind...they can just watch your tail light :o

I would of thought alot of those types of mirrors would be threaded the same, they just screw in at the base of the arm. Why dont you try looking in the Yamaha, Suzuki shops...see if theres another bike with a mirror that might simply screw in.

I havent really found a decent mirror....even better reason to buy a bike with big power, so you can just shoot ahead & forget about whos behind...they can just watch your tail light :o

I find that the wave has enough power for me. I dont like going much faster as 80 and the bike does over 100 so im content. I just want some better mirrors so i can see traffic even better.

But if they are all threaded the same i could look around

Just take them down to your local somchais fix it shop and tell him to cut the stalks and weld in some extensions. a bit of rebar would do, probably find some lying around on his workshop floor. Touch it up with a bit of matt black spray can paint and your away. Wouldn't be more than 80 Baht. If you want to go flasher you could find the engineering shop that are in any decent sized town and tell him to turn up some extensions on his lathe.