Richmond Hotel, Nonthaburi

mrtoad

I have been looking at this hotel as an option for when I have some family over in a months time. They normally stay at Sofitel, Central Lat Phrao, however I was thinking of using this hotel, as it will be closer where we will be living from next month.

So, has anybody used this hotel, or have any experience with it? I'd probably book the Exec Suite for them, as the rooms look pretty good in the photo's.

Cheers.

One user on TripAdvisor posted a review on the Richmond:

http://www.tripadvisor.de/ShowUserReviews-...Nonthaburi.html

Wow, I am going to base everything on one review. :o

I was hoping for some feedback from people with a little more experience of Thailand, or someone who has actually stayed at this hotel. Yes, I saw that review, but I am sure there are a few of the members that have some experience of this hotel.

• 9 months later...

I have not stayed there although I did have breakfast there. Very clean hotel, efficient front office staff and as my university major was hotel mangagement, I would say it would be worth the stay. It seems to be a business hotel for Thai businessmen. One of my Pathum Thani neighbor's daughter used to work there and she really liked working there. The only detriment is it is far from any places tourists would visit. If you like Thai food, it has a lot of places close by if you don't eat in the hotel. I think it should be cheaper than the Sofitel.

stayed there years ago in the old part of the hotel, food was okay nothing to write home about. Have not used the new part of the hotel yet, but have been looking around the local area myself.

Also there is a new boutique hotel (Pak Ping Ing Tang) on Soi Ngamwongwan 19, right after the TOT place and before the Expressway, has only just been finished so cannot tell you more about it, but might be worth looking at.

Edited by beano2274